next vershion 1.2?

Best answers
when you guys release it (when it is done i know) also release it for half life addon as well as steam cause me and all my mates play on lan and dont wont to use pussy steam

Best answers
Listen,ESF is fully compatible for both lan and internet game!*on vulgaris*And,when its done and tested,it will come out,not when some1 askes this like "oh,oh,I'm the only 1 which is smart here,quickly give me this,I don't have to read stickies!Oh,oh,gimme,gimme this stuff and this:)Hihihihi,I'm happy that I am only here smart.!!!"Listen guy,u should wait for it,like others.And,u should,SSSHHHOOOUUULLLDDD READ STICKIES,THATS WHY THEY EXSIST.And,this like thread will immeteadly be closed by some1 of administrators.Get it?so,be nice,read stickies,and PM some1 of team or somethin if u wanna know details.*off-vulgaris*Hey,u should know that ESF will stay like this,half-life mod.Or,if u wanna it for HL2 when comes out...USE VALVES KIT FOR RECOMPILING MODS TO HL2...UPSS,CAPS LOCK...it will come out...dunno?

Best answers
I'm not suprised if you cannot read viki@killer's post, looks encrypted.

Shortly, noone knows when it comes out, wait for it. Alot of topics like this have been made, none had actual success, so you as well could just stop it.

Visit the esforces site frequently and you'll get to find out when it comes out.

🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Halflife is going to steam within 2 weeks. Lynx's post made perfect sence. Pings will be higher and its going to kill old computers. ESF will not be on hl2 in any way shape or form.

Death from Above
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Going to make us?

Just because lynxy said your post was 'encrypted'
He's not the only one that can't read it, I have no idea what your talking about either

Best answers
hmmm, a few paragraphs and possibly some more comprehensive sentance structure could help you out there.

I dunno, personally i kinda like steam (duh duh duhhhhhhhhh) i dunno, it just seems alot easier for me to use. Heh seems im alone on this though

Best answers
gpas said:
when you guys release it (when it is done i know) also release it for half life addon as well as steam cause me and all my mates play on lan and dont wont to use pussy steam
Uhm... read people, read. He didn't ask for a release date, nor for porting to HL2 (unless he edited the message).

As for the real question, yes, esf 1.2 will be released as a halflife-addon, and there probably won't be a steam release.

🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Someone deleted a post...

Best answers
thanks harsens thats what i need to know

Moving with Sonic Speed
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Scorcher2k said:
Halflife is going to steam within 2 weeks. Lynx's post made perfect sence. Pings will be higher and its going to kill old computers. ESF will not be on hl2 in any way shape or form.

I haven't had any FPS or Latency problems with Steam, and I seriously doubt other people's problems are as bad as they say they are. I am more than capable of maintaining a sub-40 ping with 50-70 fps (as it was before) in the right counter strike servers so why should it be any different with ESF?

And indeed, I don't see how Lynx's post or your post had anything to do with the question at hand... he never asked for a release date...

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom