Plz Stop This

Best answers
When i play ESF with my mate im turning ssj and my mate will shoot me and ill die so i could not turn ssj i tryed to run and hide but all you got to do is fly to the top of the map and you can see them turning can you plz stop ppl from doing that

Best answers
Theres no reason to, in the real thing you dont have teiime to go super saiyan, plus just ask them to stop and no to hit you thats what most of us do....theres no reason to screw up a game just bc you cant go super, not trying to be mean.

Best answers
if you watch the eps when they are turning ssj no one can hit them because of the power field around them have you ever seen goku, vegeta, gohan, goten, trunks get shot when they are turing ssj and my mate won't stop it. its a bad bit in the game

Best answers
I know it's like that in the show, but it's a form of game play balancing. Otherwise, the stronger in a game just get much stronger without the other players being able to do anything.

I'm with your friend, I wouldn't let you become supremely powerful.

Death from Above
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
If you were invincible while transforming you would practically be invincible all the time :\

You see an attack coming, Trans.

It's not good for gameplay

Best answers
If they did implement this, then they should make it so you can't descend while during your transformation. Only once completing the transformation, then you can descend. Not during the transformation(or else people can abuse that and become invincible any time they want).

Best answers
if iam in a fight and were on an even PL and i see the guy transing i aint gonna let him trans and have the advantage, he better expect a kamehameha from me because ill show no mercy

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
SsJ-SonGohan said:
If they did implement this, then they should make it so you can't descend while during your transformation. Only once completing the transformation, then you can descend. Not during the transformation(or else people can abuse that and become invincible any time they want).
that isnt gonna stop people from abusing it eather that just means they get to be invinicible longer

deffinitly never ever gonna happen

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Deverz said:
If you were invincible while transforming you would practically be invincible all the time :\

You see an attack coming, Trans.

It's not good for gameplay
Ya thats true never ever thought of that....
But the thing about everything exept the background disapearing when you go yo the top of map realy sux plz fix it shouldn't be to hard?

Best answers
I don't believe you can, the reason being that Half-life wasn't really designed for people to be able to get to the sky box. I think you'll find that problem is in the engine code, not the gameplay code. I doubt Half-life 2 will have that problem.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom