the military

Best answers
I dont know if this idea has been mentioned before, but i think it would be cool to add like military forces in esf just like in dbz. (you know those annoying earthlings that attacked the major enemies only to make the show go by longer, but its funny watching them all get destroyed) and you should have them attack players on the evil team. imagine flying around as cell and being attacked by an army of tanks and planes and then you blast back with a kamehameha blowing them all sky high! (pardon me for having a wild imagination :laff: )

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
kinda pointless seeing as how they cant hurt you....

Best answers
Pain said:
kinda pointless seeing as how they cant hurt you....
yea but there not supposed to be a challenge there just like scenery or something to occupy your time when everyone else is fighting, and probably have them raise your PL little every time you kill a bunch so it wont make them tottaly useless

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
1. then you have to make too much new models
2. you have to code a lot
3. it you decrease your FPS
4. it would lagg more
5. it's pointless to get PL by killing "a nothing"

just learn howto model, map and sprite ... then make your own make with such models and sprite what looks like there're shooting

Best answers
I agree ... preety pointless + it whould need tons of work to make it look good/decent ...

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom