HOWing,.....WtF

🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Head on whoring and I recommend you get this thread closed now...

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
thats great.... whats the question
are u asking what HOW is?
its a term created by Halorin to describe the way the vast majority of noobs fight. HOW = Head On Whore.
u should know that Halorin has also asked that no one use this term anymore because hes sick of it.

Best answers
Thank you, Pain. Yes. The term "HOW" is an acronym for Head On Whore. Basically it means when a person goes out of their way to make sure they have enough ki to set up a head on, since the 1.1 system decides head ons by who has the most ki. So a player will fall out of fly to lure someone after them, charge ki at the last second and hit them head on without any risk to themselves. By now there's gotten to be much more advanced techniques that could technically be umbrella'd by the term HOW, but it's a term I don't really want to use anymore. I, and I'd assume most of the other skilled players look down on this method of fighting, but others still use it as their ace in the hole. Since people thought I complained about it too much, I've since tried to abolish the term. However, I guess it still passes around. That should answer your question.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom