New game mode: Tag

Old School
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
You know the game tag, well that could be a new game mode that features that. The person who is it will have a blue diamond above their head, instead of the green/red (good/evil). And to tag the person, you only have to hit them once. I know its not needed or it may even be considered pointless, but i think it would be a cool feature to have.(minor tweaks could apply =/)
What do you players think?

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
lol, sure why not? would be kinda hard if you could still teleport and fly swoop and all that.

Old School
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Sentient said:
............................. :tired:
dont spam my thread, post something constructive. that meant nothing to me. it didnt say weather you liked it or not.

yea it would be hard, but thats the point of it. tag, with a dbz touch.

Best answers
lol That whould be preety fun :D I like it

also when in 'TAG game mode' you chould always swoop and all weapons (except melee) are out ...

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
or you have to connect with a beam, not explode near them.

Best answers
I like this idea.:smile: I think only the player who's "It" should be able to swoop, and should have more ki than the other players or something. Because I find it pretty easy to keep dodging players in the current game modes without being hit.:smile:

(P.S., I don't know the names of the other smileys so I like always have to use this one now..=(..)

Best answers
It would be so funny if you were it and u swoop into a bunch of people and watch them teleport away from you. If you were it it should transform you straight away and also only able to melee so you could do more dam to people but to pass on the tag you would have to kill someone and when they re-spawn they are transformed.

Best answers
Majin Prince said:
dont spam my thread, post something constructive. that meant nothing to me. it didnt say weather you liked it or not.

yea it would be hard, but thats the point of it. tag, with a dbz touch.
Mostly you fall asleep when something is boring.. in other words, i think that mode would be boring.. (sleeping smiley)

I could always explain every lil' aspect of my opinion, but i thought you'd be able to catch my drift.. guess not.. :rolleyes:

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
have to agree with sentient i think it sounds pretty dumb... but thats just me

Best answers
Actually, I would love it. Now both of my DBZ Half-Life mods have a wierd game mode!

Yes, incase you people didn't know, awhile back, DMZ announced that they would have some sort of Bomb Run type game mode (UT2k3), and thats for 1.8.

So both with two game modes? I dunno...

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Majin Prince said:
sounds like wannabe mod ... read the stickies (in Newbie Central)

to the topic ... it has already been suggested before
you were just suggesting a gamemode like all on 1 ... it would suck, because even if you'Re an instant killer and would have more HP, you wouldn't have a chance against 2-3 enemies
just try the new ESFBots (3.0) and add a super bot ... that's the same ... just a godlike bot you've to fight with more players

Old School
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
wannabe mod? i think not. i dont want my thread to be closed, i wanted some peoples opinion. so i asked for them not to. <_<

Live free or die by the sword
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Uh Nretep, read the thread, and make sure you chastise the right person. Sentient, post more than ascii and smilies or you will receive a warning in the future.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom