Esf forums..........

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I realy think you dude's have2 get this forums in order!
This forums are falling apart!
Nothing is working!
Ex.The avaters can't be load up!

I think I should find another forum cuz you wound believe what I have just done to get here a few hour's a week!

Best answers
the team does their best, and the forums are up 99.9% of the time, good enough for me and also its hard to handle hundreads of members to keep them in line although most don't cause any harm or rucus so if you have a problem with that then you got a problem with most forums...over the past few weeks ive seen the mods calming down a bit from all the chaos about them being harsh and what not but any way the point is this forum is good so if you complain then ur crazy

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
YA Ya ya...............................
I was kinda mad cuz I can't change my sig or avater can't host any backgrounds I made or do about anything so it ticked me off.

tho this is a great forum sorry.

Retired Forum Staff
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Well actually, the team doesnt really have anything to do with the maintenance of the forums. It's all up to the big man, Greg.

But I assure you, Greg is a very busy man and provides so much for us.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Ya....hale Greg....
But plz mods admin's fix the freekin forums...

Retired Forum Staff
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
umm, we don't have any control over the forums. Well, perhaps the Admins do. But like I said. Greg does it all. So it's a lot of work for one man.

Best answers
I whouldnt say the are falling apart :p

well there are/were a few issues with those pics on thread titles but those are fixed and I dont really see any serious stuff happening O_O

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
ET ... the admins have access to the forum things

Cruzharo ... I just tested uploading my avatar and it worked fine ... your pic has to be 99*99 pixels ... then it should work fine
sigs and wallpapers can't be uploaded, because I think the forums already need enough space and traffic ... get your own webspace upload it there and link the forum with it (-Code)
til now all worked fine for me, so it isn't the forum ... (maybe just the user ;))

The Duke of Juke
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Everything works for me, except the quick reply box that some how manages to not show what I am typing until I hit backspace or type more than one line. it also doesn't load the pictures for the editor either, but that's not a problem either... I uploaded this avatar last night and it worked fine.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
tip for Miroku ...
User CP --> Options --> "Use vBCode quick links on your message input screens?" --> select "Show Standard Toolbar" and not "Show Enhanced (WYSIWYG) Toolbar"
then your "not-seeing-text-until-backspace-or-return" should be fixed ... and this is a better looking, too
(and that's a mod :p)

Best answers
the only thing i can find wrong about this forum is that they made a rule about "Sexy" sigs,pics,avatars, anything and they don't really follow it as well as id like.

You know, if my 10 year old little bro logs on i want a safe forum where he can come and talk without those Idoits trying to ruin his mind.

(P.S. im not talking about like swimsuits,{That depends on the suit} im talking about the stuff that shows stuff.)

Other than that i am very pleased with this forum.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
ESF is a HL mod ... so you're only able to play ESF when you're allowed to buy HL ... is your 10 years old brother allowed to buy HL ???
I think you should have understand what I was talking about

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Ya....hale Greg....
But plz mods admin's fix the freekin forums
Lol.. I'm sorry but that was just too funny.. HAHA.. "Hale Greg" lol.. C'mon Cruzharo relax man.. There forums, forums have glitches sometimes..

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I can't log on at my home!
I can't log on from my friends house!!!

I have been trying to log in for an hour and finaly got in so don't tell me there's nothing wrong!!!!!!!

I am so tired of this forum but I realy love it here great ppl many friend's and damh I just realy wanna come in and out as I wan't but its not easy!

And the advanced posting pics stuff isn't fixed!

Awwhhh this sucks...........(I wanna cry!!!!)

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
So what, if you can't log in go outside or something, tehre is more to life than just cruising forums you know.

Besides, who cares if a few icons don't show up, or you can't upload an avatar. The point of a forum is to converse with other people, which you can still do just fine.

The Duke of Juke
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
seriously, you seem to be the only one having this problem. I can log on perfectly, and many others are saying they can log on. Are you getting any errors, like 404 or anything?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom