Saiyan Armor

Best answers
well heres an idea i just thought of lol, why not have saiyan armor spread through some stages like senzu beans, and when you pick it up it makes all attacks hurt u about 20% less or something for a set amount of time so people can't keep it on for a long time

Best answers
Goten_Son my friend...this has been asked of seince ESF 0.1

The mods only don't even tell guys that this has been said before, now they only yell obseen words and put strange curse's on you, its that old.

But...its still a good idea if you have somthing other than halflife to work with.

Eon

TeeHee
Banned
Best answers
*looks around*
I have never seen this suggested before.. oh yes you are reading the imaginary ESF forums!

annnnyways, it's a cool idea, but hopefully it won't show up on the models, that would get anoying and weird seeing a piccolo with saiyan armor or something.
I'd say just regular armor would be cool ^^

Best answers
How about

-only the saiyans, Freeza and krillin get saiyan armor.
-Piccolo could get heavy clothes (which act like armor.)
-Buu becomes rubbery (makeing it hard to do damage)
-and Cell can get super charged (from energy he absorbed)This won't give PL, only armor.

Best answers
That's not pretty good idea,only,if saiyans,frieza,and krillin models are not affected.So,no stupid saiyan armor

Best answers
Viki@killer said:
That's not pretty good idea,only,if saiyans,frieza,and krillin models are not affected.So,no stupid saiyan armor
it would affect everyone, its just an item u pick up like senzu's so there would be no change in the model, just it activates the second u pick it up

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
- you would need many new models (twice as much as currently)
- it would suck, because every player would wait on the armor respawn place
- it would suck, too if you fight a armored guy, because he has a big advantage then

The Duke of Juke
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
hmm... I like this idea. Not every player would wait at the respawn place because people would fight for that position. Aren't sensu beans an advantage as well?

anyways, yeah, I like the idea, which really hasn't been suggested before.... Captain Bob, please keep vigilante modism to a minimum...

★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
how about the same princible as say... shields in jedi knight? you dont see them but its there, plus nobody would be stupid enuf to wait for it to respawn, cuz sum1 wud kill them...

Best answers
I like this Idea ... it should be balanced tho and not give too much armor ... :)

Have it randomly appear ... like beans ... soo it whould be more like an easter egg :laff:

Best answers
Magus said:
*looks around*
I have never seen this suggested before.. oh yes you are reading the imaginary ESF forums!

annnnyways, it's a cool idea, but hopefully it won't show up on the models, that would get anoying and weird seeing a piccolo with saiyan armor or something.
I'd say just regular armor would be cool ^^

Whacha mean you have not seen this before!!!???

Iv have seen this at least 17 times!

use the search key and find out man!

And at one point in DBZ history almost everyone wore the sayian armor.

Best answers
Hmm this sounds like a good idea, now here comes the but.
But, it would make esf strange, like a ut game, just nabbing armor.
Doesn't seem very esf, fighting over some armor.
This idea needs some more thought i'd say

Best answers
Let's put in quad damage, too.. If you put items like this in the game, it changes the objective if you think about it. Then there'd be armor whoring, and all kinds of B.S. Before anything should be added, it should be beyond balanced. But I'm starting to look at 1.1 as ESF Final, anyway, so.. Add what you want, heh.

Best answers
ok the armor idea is sorta like something I've been noticing now and then. When a newbie joins the game and I bet the creators know this better than I ever possibly could as you gain pl thats like adding defense it just takes a while. Test it out with a friend and some dragon balls you make like 4 wishs and have him shoot his strongest beam at you It'll prabably only do what 8-24 damage probably. It just takes a little time to get it so why add saiyan armor in?

Best answers
Maybe you make it as a WEAPON, like melee, and it would take the damage in half. This would help the "defense" people. Good idea? Its better than running around looking for saiyan armor =\..

Best answers
Hibiki said:
no pickups

this isnt quake
Err...correct me if I'm wrong, but aren't sensu beans pickups? Plus, wouldn't this be a lot less "cheap" than sensu's, which give you 3 life restoring beans per bag?

I personally like this idea. The more addons the better.:smile:

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
senzu beans are hidden

there not sitting there in every hallway and every corner like in most games

Best answers
Yes, but they only appear in one place per map, and once you find the spawn place, you can go there anytime after, and it will be there. And If you kill someone that didn't use all his sensu's, he drops them where he dies. In games like half-life, you only drop the weapon you have selected.

Anyways, let's not get this thread closed by flaming it please.

The Duke of Juke
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I haven't seen any flaming yet... well Hibiki was, but since I like him he doesn't get a warning for it... I have seen some off-topic posts, but I'm sure you will all stop, right?

I still like the idea, but they have to be implemented right, like only at one place in the map, and a long spawn time...

maybe I'm just a fan of armor...

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom