is there a site something like redsaiyan?

Best answers
ok now i wanan get some new maps and models for esf but redsaiyan is down forever :'( so what do i do? does anyone know of a site thats very simalar to red saiyan? cause i was waiting for it to someback like forever :p so plz reply with a site that has ALOT of models and maps like red saiyan does :p THX!!

Moving with Sonic Speed
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Please stop making threads about Red Saiyan and Red Saiyan clones. Use the search button at the bottom of the forum to look for threads about about file hosting sites or enter "Red Saiyan" for information on Red Saiyan clones and the like. Topics will come up.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I am not using redsaiyan anymore cuz it's down when I need somethin and up when I dont!

Best answers
Hello all....

I see that some off you really need a good site for esf maps/models/sprites and more...

REDSAIYAN WAS a verry good site but they are dead forever...

Within now and one month i will have completed everything for a completely new esf resouces site and i will than also create a toppic so that everyone can see it...

But now i can only say that you need to be patient and just wait untill you see a toppic with ESFSTUFF in it.. when you see a toppic like that then the brand new ESF Resourse site will be open and you will be able to download tons of maps, models and more...

IF you want to help me than you can pm me.. as you see in me SIG i still need some crew members.. (i want to do the site with 5 up to 20 crew members but right now i only have 3 crew members so new members are welcome.)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom