Melee and Ki 1.2 suggestions.

Best answers
Ok, I think the 1.2 version melee of esf will be hard to use. Therefore 1.2 should just be a touch up.

1.1 Melee problems:

a. Ki Based melee.

b. Head ons: Who has the higher ki will win.

c. Swoop distances.

1.1 Beam problems:

a.Up close beams, Kill the user if they blow up too close to user.

b.Users, Blast Radius, Kills the user when they detonate a beam.

II. Power Struggles:

a. In Power Struggles, The ki beams fly passed you when you are losing a Power Struggle. They do not stay in the middle, and push towards you.

1.1 Ki Problems:

III. Ki drains too fast.

a. Should not have to power up after every move.

b. Powering up should only be to raise your power level.

c. Turning on turbo should only make you move faster.

New ESF 1.2 (1.1 fixes and updates):

1.2 Melee:

I. Aim Based Melee.

b. Head ons: Bounce the users back the users and they both take no damage.

c. Back to 1.0 Swoop distances.

1.2 Beams:

a.Up close beams, ingulfs the enemy in the blast and kills them if strong enough.

b.Users, Blast Radius, Does not kill the user when they detonate the beam.

II. Power Struggles:

a. In Power Struggles, The ki beams collide together and form a bigger beam the middle and push eachother in a tug of war. If the Power struggle does not move for 10 secs the blast Detonates and no damage is done to anyone.

b.When one of the users lose the Power Struggle the beam of the other user ingulfs the other users Beam and then the user who has lost the Power Struggle, they are too ingulfed in the Beam and then they are killed.

1.2 Ki:

III. Takes longer for ki to drain.

a. You gain ki by remaining idle.

b. Powering up raises Your Power Level Closer to Max.

c. Turbo only makes you move faster.

Explanation for B: Your max power level is double your current power level

Example:

Goku
Starting PL: 750,000
Maximum PL: 1,500,000

While you power up your ki will raise closer to 1,500,000.
The more you fight the HIGHER your CURRENT Power Level raises, So then your Maximum power level limit gets higher. You have to power up to your max to get to your max. You can be hurt while you are trying to power up to your maximum. The power level you get to while your powering up to, you will stay at that pl and not lose the pl you gained while powering up.

Best answers
well considering 1.2's melee is top secret we shouldn't post stuff like this until the beta is actually out but o well ur ideas make some sense but not total also couldnt u have posted this in ur other thread in the esf chat?

Best answers
I dunno about the "powering up raise PL" thing but everything else is a good idea.. remember, ESF is fast paced, and with powering up to raise PL, people will just camp and hide to gain PL..

Best answers
That would be hard because it would take a while to get there ki up but they couldn't camp because the scouter would pick up and point to where someone is powering up, Just like in the show when someones pl raises they pick it up.

These are my suggestions though not what they are doing.

Retired Forum Staff
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I'm a little confused why you are suggesting stuff for 1.2 when they already know what they are adding.

Best answers
I want to say one thing ! I dont like one thing in new esf bot version ! Bots are just fighting with mele. They are not using any kamehame or other ! whey use it just sometimes ! Fink about what.

*post edited because of ridiculous font size and color*

I know the option is there to make your font huge and some random color, but try to keep it down to a minimum. It's just annoying. - ET

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
way to bee off topic! good job!

as for Shin's idea. i like it cept for the 'power up to max' part

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
first ... fix your Return key ... it's kinda annoying to have every line an empty line ...

SSJ Shin Carl said:
a. Ki Based melee.
b. Head ons: Who has the higher ki will win.
(two points for one subject ?!?!?!?!)
no problem ... it's just based on KI, because it was ping based in B1 and this wasn't the best ... KI based isn't the best, too ... but wait for B1.2 melee

SSJ Shin Carl said:
c. Swoop distances.
b.Users, Blast Radius, Kills the user when they detonate a beam.
wtf ???

SSJ Shin Carl said:
a. In Power Struggles, The ki beams fly passed you when you are losing a Power Struggle. They do not stay in the middle, and push towards you.
don't you think it would look wierd if you're shooting in a 90 degree toward another beam and suddenly both beams are in the middle ?!?!?!
powerstruggle doesn't only means the Goku<>Vegeta or the Cell<>Gohan PS ... it also means changeing the target/ direction of the enemies beam to save your team (maybe a SB charging Goku) ... you can shoot it from the side and it explodes anywhere else

SSJ Shin Carl said:
a. Should not have to power up after every move.
why ??? poewruo just takes a few seconds ... and in DBZ they were "empty" after one big KHH, too ... in ESF you can make 2 big KHHs til you're "empty"

SSJ Shin Carl said:
b. Powering up should only be to raise your power level.
it would suck if you could raise your PL just by holding one key

SSJ Shin Carl said:
c. Turning on turbo should only make you move faster.
nope ... it's like in DBZ ... it makes them faster, stronger and it takes KI (like a kaioken (just a super turbo version, which lowers HP))

SSJ Shin Carl said:
1.2 Melee:
don't make suggestions to change the B1.1 melee anymore ... it's useless, because you don't know the B1.2 melee ... it will be COMPLETLY different

SSJ Shin Carl said:
a. In Power Struggles, The ki beams collide together and form a bigger beam the middle and push eachother in a tug of war. If the Power struggle does not move for 10 secs the blast Detonates and no damage is done to anyone.
first ... look my comment up to this one
to make it to one big one wouldn't be like DBZ ... and which color would you give it ???
about the 10 sec not moving ... look the outline ... it's in development with 5 sec not moving

SSJ Shin Carl said:
a. You gain ki by remaining idle.
play ESF before you suggest something what IS already in ESF (and was ever)

sorry ... but I don't agree with one of your suggestions

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom