crash

Best answers
Hi I´m new in the ESF and the game crashes after some minutes :( when i´m playing and back to windows with the music continue but it seems stuck.
I don´t know what to do and I like to someone can tell me why this hapens.
tanx. :)

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
It would be a great Idea to search I HAVE POSTED MANY TIMES about this same thing and you will find some great threads just search!

Welcome and be very active if not you will be eaten alive! lol...

The Duke of Juke
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Xtonic, are you getting any error messages at all? Do certain things like specific attacks seem to be crashing you?

Cruzharo, again and again you are told not to spam... this post is very borderline, but with your past of spammage, you still are getting a warning :warning: ... Posting that just tells somebody to search the forums isn't any help, and is also borderline vigilante modding...

Best answers
No , it does not hapear any messages error just crash and somethimes when i´m making the energy ball with goku crash. do this have anything to do with my PC has DirectX9.0 ??

Best answers
no i dont think so. because i had esf before i installed DX9. it crashed then and it's crashing now.. last time about an minute go just when i was transformating :<
Like Xtonic, i'm new in esf. so if u find what is wrong plz
informate us :)

Best answers
it happened to me because i had a bad kamehameha sprite on. wut mode do u play if it happens in ctdb its because its expierimental. btw u have any custom models or sprites on

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Miroku said:
Xtonic, are you getting any error messages at all? Do certain things like specific attacks seem to be crashing you?

Cruzharo, again and again you are told not to spam... this post is very borderline, but with your past of spammage, you still are getting a warning :warning: ... Posting that just tells somebody to search the forums isn't any help, and is also borderline vigilante modding...
I was helping him it whas help not spamming!Realy go and searchg you would find some great replies from me and I just want him to see it that's not so bad!
Is it!!!

Btw I didn't mean to spam And i wount post that way again I thought I was helping so sorry!!!!

I just ment to help thats all!!
And if this is a spam sorry..... :]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom