4 new piccolo moves

Best answers
1 would be mouth blast just like buu's but it would be yellow, the other would be arm extension which would act just like a blast in that you could move your mouse to control where it went. wouldn't it also be cool if piccolo had regeneration of some sort? also multi-form would be a good move to add although i don't know how it would be implented

please don't get mad at me if these ideas have already been said i am new to this site

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
welcome to the forums
first ... please use the return key to make your text more friendly
[off](ask SSJ5Trunks ... he uses too much return .. maybe he gives you a few ;))[/off]

1. Mouthblast
ok ... sounds nice, but it would be the same as his Masenko, so it would be useless

2. Arm extension
already suggested before
it's not possible in the HL engine

3. Regeneration
already suggested many times before
piccolo only can regenerate parts of his body ... not his health ... if he regenerates his arm, he's out of KI and he's still damaged (same for Cell) ... so it's nothing for ESF

4. Multiple form
sounds nice ... but what would be the advantage ??? you can't control 3 piccolos at once ... and if you make 3 just side by side, wouldn't have an effect, because it splits his PL if he uses this move ... so he would cause as much dmg as before

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
arm extention should be possible,just look at the barnicle monster in half life. long thing that retrackts and extends. have that sort of thing shoot out of piccolo? no?

for regeneration, perhaps instead of hp he can survive a disc hit. because he can regenerate body parts a disc would not be lethal to him? he gets a chunk of hp taken off but no insta kill. piccolo buu and cell get this, an advantage of using them. not a bad idea.

Best answers
personally i think bu should louse no helth or ki from disk cause he whould just pull him self back together

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
I like most of your ideas so I will help you clearing out somestuffs to make them
more friendly or something like that

2. Arm extension
already suggested before
it's not possible in the HL engine
I suggested this myself and answered that its too much to model
and the model would lag servers if long arm is attached in it
so as said in the first post - it wouldnt be a model part,
it would be like a beam
but instead of a shiny beam it would look like an arm or something
is still not possible the forgive me for my ignorance!

1. Mouthblast
ok ... sounds nice, but it would be the same as his Masenko, so it would be useless
all over the DBZ mouthblasts were the most powerful attacks for each character...

BUU , Gotenks{SSJ3}(-when he attacked buu with mouthblast he injured him the most!)
OZURU VEGETA - saiyajinz sega - vs goku with spirit bomb.... etc.... so it wouldnt be like Masenko

about multiple form - i guess that the best thing I can justify in this suggest
is to make bots of piccoloes or something like that

but this gives me another idea for something like Friza's 5th form - heavly muscles friza - also piccolo did that in
Garlic JR. sega - when he fought him - he made himself
bugger and stronger
something like USSJ - a lil bit slower but a lot stronger!!!

and regeneration... I have nothing to say about this

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom