ESF Bots + A/AMX Mod

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
For those of you who are like me, and run MetaMod on your server but also want to run bots on your server then this thread is for you.

In order to run ESF Bots on your Admin-Mod / AMX Mod server you must add the following line to your server shortcut (Works for Listen & Dedicated Servers): +localinfo mm_gamedll dlls/esf_bot.dll

Here's my command line for LISTEN & DEDICATED servers:

LISTEN > C:\SIERRA\Half-Life\hl.exe -console -game ESF -noipx -nojoy +exec AE.cfg +exec adminpass.cfg -numericpings +localinfo mm_gamedll dlls/esf_bot.dll -heapsize 170000

DEDICATED > C:\SIERRA\Half-Life\hlds.exe -game ESF +map ESF_Nameks_Triangle +maxplayers 8 +condebug -noipx +localinfo mm_gamedll dlls/esf_bot.dll -heapsize 170000

★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
whats:
heapsize?
nopx?
nojoy?
numericpings?

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Heapsize has to do with memory. I have 256 MB RAM so my heapsize is 170000. 256 multiplied by 2/3 = 170 and two thirds (2/3) I rounded it down to 170 even then you put three zeros on.

NoIPX = No IPX loading, IPX is really useless for almost everyone and disabling it reduces load time.

NoJoy = No Joystick. Disables joystick functions, which aren't needed since almost nobody uses a joystick for Half-Life.

NumericPings = Displays both colored dots and a ping number in the server list, very helpful.

Best answers
U ****ing suck. no suck thing as bots.. evan if there was it would take the fun away! :cry:

The Duke of Juke
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
and... closed. Mr.Satan can ad more when he wants to.

:warning for __evil-vegeta__ for that offtopic and flaming comment...

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom