is it possbile......

Best answers
to dowload half life
i just found this mod and it looks kick but i dont have the money right now to buy half life..... if there is can u post the url
thanks

the only reason why i am asking this is cuz the software stores around me dont seem to stock half life unless its in a 50 doller bundle pack

Best answers
its illegal and classified under warez, and your gonna get yelled at by a mod for talking about it. (its aginst the rules)

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
That's the only thing most stores have right now unfortunately, when I bought HL I bought the Game Of The Year edition at a store for 15 USD.
Look around on the internet and eBay and you could probably find that for about the same price. The only thing is you won't get are the Valve mods like Blue Shift and Opposing Force. But CS and any other mods, like ESF, can be downloaded for free.

Fumoffu!
Retired Forum Staff
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
demonfire said:
its illegal and classified under warez, and your gonna get yelled at by a mod for talking about it. (its aginst the rules)
Um...? What moderator have you seen going -yelling- about in a topic when the person hasn't actually done something wrong to that great an extent? You have the freedom to think what you want, but don't post your assumptions publicly.

shodix said:
to dowload half life
i just found this mod and it looks kick but i dont have the money right now to buy half life..... if there is can u post the url
thanks

the only reason why i am asking this is cuz the software stores around me dont seem to stock half life unless its in a 50 doller bundle pack
Indeed, like it has been said - you can buy Half-Life on the internet for about $15. A quick search on google should provide you with some nearby sources. As for downloading it - sorry, it -is- against the rules to be discussing warez. As long as you've just asked about it, I guess it's ok - since you have also received the correct answer. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom