new section

Best answers
well i think there should be a sprite section for the forums, instead of the spriters having to post in misc. or off topic or else where...

Retired Forum Staff
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I dont know if you've looked at the forums recently but they have a lot of sections already. Especially with the addition of the new EL forum.

We could keep adding forum sections, but it would just make things so much more difficult. That's why things have to be clumped into large categories to reduce the number of sections.

Best answers
I gotta agree with ET here ... currently Im the only one doing quite a few sprites and lol it whould be more like ... The Wizard's Curse section :p ... no wait add it then lol ;)

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I think sprites are drawing ... and drawing is artwork for me ... so you have your section

btw: I've got 5 more sections than you and I think they are enough ;) ... I'm running in 1280*1024 and I still have to scroll ... there is no need of an extra section for sprites ... I would suggestion to cut the model/ skin section and make a "Fan stuff" section instead of it
but the team/ owner saw that much guys were posting their models in it ... so they made it an own section (I think so)

The Duke of Juke
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
And the big man has already stated that there are probably too many forums at the moment anyways. I highly doubt a new section dedicated to sprites will arise. Even if we had room, not many people edit sprites anyways...

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom