The 'What would you do?' Thread.

Eon

TeeHee
Banned
Best answers
just wondering what wuold you guys do in a situation like this..

You have a fully charged kamehameha, you see your opponent start to charge his, do you blow him away before he has a chance? or wait for him to charge up and let a power struggle take place?

Just curious :]
feel free to make this thread more interesting by making posts similar to this :]

Best answers
Wait for him to charge up. But if he is stronger than me, I'll fire the beam the second he has gone past the 1/3 bar(Depending on how far he is from me, and from the animation playing I can tell when the right time is to fire).
bleh.

Best answers
i wount hav let him go far enuf to start chargen a kameha before hes blown to bits :/

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
well first id check my immidiate area. i dont wana wait for the guy to charge up and get pegged from the side by a beam or melee.

if im safe then i may wait for him to charge up, but if his PL is higher than mine by a lot ill fire to the side and sweep the beam into him so that if he manages to PS it i wont get hit.

or i could be mean and nuke him before he ever switches weapons.

normally ill be mean and nuke.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I would hit F to drop and fire as I'm dropping, making it harder for him to retaliate

Assuming we are both on the ground I would either jump and try to fire it or use it to beamjump (for a split second as to not waste all my KI) so I could dodge the beam and melee him

Okay, a 'what do you do.'

You're on Riverside, assuming there is no beans, here is the situation:

You are untransformed Cell

There are two people chasing you,a SSJ Gohan and a Buu

Whenever you hit the Buu, the SSJ hits you in the ass because you stop moving

What do you do? (Remember that your PL is pretty low compared to SSJ and Buu so you can't just kill them with one beam, and if you tried to beam, they would get you because you slow down)

Best answers
If I know hes stronger I'll switch to melee, wait for him to fire, tele behind him and knock him down faster than you can say ... "powersruggle"

If he isnt stronger I'll powerstruggle :D

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
to GMans situation

i would either hit the pink lard bucket and tele quickly, or start hopping on the ground and charge a sbc and pick one of them off.

it also depends how good the 2 other players are.

Eon

TeeHee
Banned
Best answers
to Gmans situation as well

I would hit buu, tele away, hoping SSjgohan doesn't have akamehameha cahrged if he does, I keep my distance and try to occasionally pop in and hit him, then Buu would beat my ass cuz I suck :]

✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I would stop moving and beg for him not to kill me then when he fires I will drop my console and let the server cash or type /quit depending on my mood

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I'd kill him, cause i blow and i need every break i can get :D

Moving with Sonic Speed
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
GMan said:
Okay, a 'what do you do

You're on Riverside, assuming there is no beans, here is the situation:

You are untransformed Cell

There are two people chasing you,a SSJ Gohan and a Buu

Whenever you hit the Buu, the SSJ hits you in the ass because you stop moving

What do you do? (Remember that your PL is pretty low compared to SSJ and Buu so you can't just kill them with one beam, and if you tried to beam, they would get you because you slow down)
Solar Flare would be the real key here, methinks. Solar Flare lasts a good 6 seconds at least, which would get one of them off of your back. If Gohan goes to charge an attack I'd solar flare the Buu and just go after Gohan. Or, if they are both just trying to melee you to oblivian you should solar flare the Gohan and try to take him out while dodging Buu. Either way, get Gohan first. Buu has too much health to deal with and he isn't quite as fast, so he would be easier to teleport away from while persuing your prey. The problem comes when Gohan starts teleporting away, charging up, and coming back. Like I said though, if he does that, solar flare him at all costs. If he just runs away after that and out of range, knock around Buu until Gohan comes back.

Realistically unless your opponents are retarded you wont win this one. SBC would be a very nice way to counter a rush by Gohan if he just went straight for you from 4 or so teleports away, but odds are you wont pull it off, or if you do it wont do enough damage in time. I'd say keep yourself in melee mode full time unless you get enough distance to charge up an SBC, then go for it, just try not to waste too much time and ki when you know that there are two of them after you.

As for Magus's scenario... it really all depends just how much stronger I am than my opponent. Obviously if we are nearly equal I will lose because I'm sitting there most likely flying and turbod with ki draining away while he's freshly charging his kame.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Assuming solar flare WORKED, it would help. I never use it unless I'm joking around.

Best answers
I'd fire as soon as he dose and miss his beam and hit him , then tp away quickly to not get caught in his beam deting. As for G man's : I'd turn off fly and beam jump up as they come down then charge a K wave while i'm going up and fire it at them , if either of them are alive I'd just beam jump and ki ball em to death.

CM

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
heres a situation:

youve recently transformed into ssj trunks for the first time. all others are ssj gokus. u fly after one, and hit him once, another guy hits you, and the third is swooping right at ur recovering body

What do you do?

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
recover and get the few seconds of invincibility while your in the animation. hit the goku that would have been on top of me by now. hit the next closest one with a burning attack. target the one i just hit away and work on him. kill him then work on whoever is in my sights next. then take out the last one.

this is all assuming the ssj gokus arent leet players.

Best answers
Magus: If he is a SSJ Goku (assuming I am also SSJ), I would teleport into his face and beamjump off him with my kame. If it's normal vs normal, I would fire immediately and win the ensuing PS. If I'm normal and he's SSJ, I'm screwed, so I will just die like a man.

GMan: Beamjump to the edge of the map while charging a kame. When they swoop to follow, wait until they are about to hit me, then beam jump off the edge of the map, hopefull catching them in the blast. Charge up then throw an SBC at the one(s) who follow. POSSIBLY throw in a solar flare somewhere, but that's risky.

Here's one; you are SSJ Vegeta. You have in front of you: One SSJ Gohan Gohan who is intent on meleeing you, one normal Goku who is also trying to melee you. You have another normal Buu who is charging a mouthblast, and another Goku charging a large Spirit Bomb across the map.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
ki blob the goku, and lure everyone near the ki blob so that when the dumbass SB'r releases it everyone around it will die.

heres one for you guys

the entire server is full of ssj gokus with a 50 milliion PL.
they are all charging kame's and looking right at you.
what do you do?
YOU DIE THATS WHAT!!
lol

The Duke of Juke
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
For Magus' Situation:
I would wait for the PS unless I am horribly underpowered and would be obliterated in a second. Even if I was considerably weaker but at least could last 10 seconds I would do it.

GMan, I would probably tele the hell outta there and either hope they attack eachother(assuming they are on different teams) or tele the hell outta there and find a better strategy... but if they don't attack eachother, I probably would be screwed with no ki left...

And as for Pains, I would laugh my ass off as they all slaughter eachother as well as me, and laugh even harder when the server crashes because of it.

and as for Abe's, I would take Pain's idea because I love to ki blob people who are charging beams... its nasty, but fun.

Best answers
i just wait i dont care if hes stronger or not because the blasts usually kill us both so it doesnt really matter.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom