pleace i need help fast

Best answers
i install the game but the game not working good my windows xp cant locate the file i need to put a brosse on the place where i install it

!can you tell me where i can download esf for xp

!or wath i need to put in brosse

tnx and sorry my about my english

Naz

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
ESF works perfectly under XP, I, and many other forums users are the proof for that.

Do you have the latest version of Half-Life installed? From what I can understand from your post (and I'm sorry that's not a lot) you might not have it?

What do you mean with a "brosse"? (browser?). If so you need yo put it in your half life folder.

If you don't have half life you need to buy that first before playing this game. Since it is a modification from half life.

If it's anything other then what I stated above.. where are you from, and what is your mother laguage, someone here might be able to translate everything?

Best answers
Well I'm getting Half Life: Platinum "Or how ever you spell it" were it comes with all 5 Half Life games this Friday. Um I couldn't find the 1st Unreal to play Bid for Power so I wanted to know is this any better?

The Duke of Juke
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Is ESF any better than BFP? It's all a matter of personal opinion. I've never played BFP, but from what I hear, many say this surpasses it. However, lets not invite flaming of different mods and keep competiton, friendly and not hostile... Also, X-Man, please don't hijack a thread with a completely different topic, make your own if no threads are about your subject.

Best answers
Sorry didn't mean to HiJack any thread, or to start a flame war, I just wanted some advice, and thanks alot for answering my Q's.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom