dissapointed!

Best answers
I was just playing against bots about 3 hours.. it took so long to get 5 million Ki.
After I got the Ki i thought that i can change to ssj2 but no. Once again I was wrong.. And that was the end of game..
I was wondering _again_ that could you lower Vegetas and other players Max Ki "5 million" to something like 2 million then it wouldn't take so long to get so high..
And now some suggestions:
- could u modificate the perfect transformation to something like ssj2 ect..
- could u make ( damn i don't know how to tell this but let's try )
"buymenu" like Counter-Strike have where people can choose their ssj level or other level.. i don't mean by this that people can buy their levels, i mean that if server allows it u could start 1on1 straight at ssj level3 for example.

:: I know that may sound kind of stupid but think about it.. :)
:: And also im very sorry about my very bad english :))

Best answers
The 'buymenu' as you described it would be a nice feature when ESF supports multiple transformations.

However, there is no doubt in my mind and in the ESF Team's mind that there WILL be more transformations for charectors, the only thing you need to do is wait. Possibly beta 1.3, who knows.

Naz

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I fear you just have to wait for later versions

it's at beta stage now, to be exact 1.1 the second beta release. 1.2 will introduce new melee and any version after that will most likely have transformations.

It will happen some day, just not yet.

This might be better off in suggestions when you work your way out. Personally I don';t like the idea much, it would be way easier as a console command. But maybe if it's worked out correctly it might work.

And your english is fine don't worry :]

grtz Naz

Best answers
cooooorrecto-mundo everbody, we will just have to wait, now that this question is answered, no more use for it here!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom