AnY servErs For STEAM???

Best answers
yah does anybody know if there are gonna be any servers for STEAM????...IVe seen one server up but every time i try to get into it it says something abour rejecting my STEAMid...i dont know.. :D

Best answers
i just got my steam worken then i defraged my disk and *cough* steam broke again ;( ;( :cry:

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
well so far i only saw 2 servers:
- gamezone, where everybody seems to get the steam
id ticket error
- a [RICED] server, thise 1 works :] (but i lag there o
well)

Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I say everybody switch to Steam now, becuase you will have to eventually. Why switch at the last second, when the servers will be super jam packed with others who waited till the last second?

Plus you won't know how to use it. Download Steam now and save yourself the hassle of last-minute downloads!

Best answers
Because Steam is nothing but aggrevation. It'd be hilarious if they came out and took back Steam, saying it's not ready and then people who have it have to go through some retarded cycle to get back to WON.

If it ain't broke, don't fix it. :yes:

Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
True, if it isn't broke, don't fix it.

But since they decided to, waiting till the last second, like I said, will only cause you undue frustration in the end.

Best answers
I'd rather have frustration at the end than a broken mod now.

Best answers
if i eventually gotta pay to play esf i wouldnt
play any more. i aint gonna pay to play,
thatd be *** (o yea i rhymed) id be bored all
day then. if hl2 is still comin out in sept. i can get it as a late bday present but i wont even get it if i have
to pay to play, thats alwas *** ;)

I AINT GONNA PAY SO SCREW IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

EDIT: it cencored g@y lol thats gana come up as
email

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
u dont have to pay for steam o_O
unless u dont have a valid cd-key

🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I'd rather have frustration at the end than a broken mod now.
Exactly... I'm not going to update Scorched Earth until I need to just for the sake of wating to get raped by steam. Not only that but there are a couple of other things I want to get up for the server before I have to go messing around with amx and everthing to make sure its going to work still...

Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I think it's funny that so many people rag on Steam, when they haven't used it.

It's actually not that bad, and it has some good features. Sure, it wasn't necessary, but to just wait just -to- wait, is pointless.

'Raped by steam.' Yes, because the games you're playing will be FOREVER SCARRED! If anything, it prevents *******s like Devil and EvilChimp from ruining everybody's fun. But nobody considered that..

Best answers
i dont like the whole idea of having to be connected to the net to play lan with steam, i mean WTF?! the whole point of LANS is so that you dont have to get online.

ah well in theory steam would be awsome, just looking at the features i think it looks good, now if only i can load it without a crash \:

PS. Im not anti-steam, im anti "taking down WON", steam looks good.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Scorcher2k said:
Exactly... I'm not going to update Scorched Earth until I need to just for the sake of wating to get raped by steam. Not only that but there are a couple of other things I want to get up for the server before I have to go messing around with amx and everthing to make sure its going to work still...

My thoughts exactly.

<center>

</cener>

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
SailorAlea said:
'Raped by steam.' Yes, because the games you're playing will be FOREVER SCARRED! If anything, it prevents *******s like Devil and EvilChimp from ruining everybody's fun. But nobody considered that..
actualy alea, there are already cheats and crashes for cs 1.6 which at the moment is exclusivly on steam. so it wont prevent any cheating/hacking/crashing on steam at all.

at the moment, yes steam does suck amazingly hard. but once they get all the bugs out and finaly get enough bandwidth for it, it should be fine.

there is also something about, if you want to play a single player game offline you have to go connect to steam online, becasue thats the only way it runs and thats where your game is. does that make sense to anyone? singleplayer games needing an internet connection to play??

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
SsjNickmanSsj said:
yah does anybody know if there are gonna be any servers for STEAM????...IVe seen one server up but every time i try to get into it it says something abour rejecting my STEAMid...i dont know.. :D
same here. ESF looks gr8 on steam though

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom