panic teleport

Best answers
well i was thinking, there could be a panic teleport just incase u turn and theres a beam coming at u, u hit panic teleport and it puts on a random place on the map, but heres the catch, first it depends on how much KI u have charged up, it can only take u as far as ur ki is charged up but remember its a RANDOM pick so ur chancing on from taking a little bit of ki to all you have depending on how far you teleport. i know this might used to much by people but think about it, it would be just as if they used teleport a lot themselves already and this would make the game more interesting and help people stay alive longer then 5 minutes lol

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
it would suck if you could teleport through the whole map ... you would appear in the enemies base ... you would appear in front of a beam charging guy ... very funny ... you would appear near a wall and immediatly after you teleported the beam killed you

it would suck, too if you charged a FF or SB and then the target teleports far away ... charging was useless

I don't think it's an good attack ... just learn howto play ESF, then you should be able to handle normal teleport and live longer than 5 mins

Best answers
Nretep said:
it would suck if you could teleport through the whole map ... you would appear in the enemies base ... you would appear in front of a beam charging guy ... very funny ... you would appear near a wall and immediatly after you teleported the beam killed you

it would suck, too if you charged a FF or SB and then the target teleports far away ... charging was useless

I don't think it's an good attack ... just learn howto play ESF, then you should be able to handle normal teleport and live longer than 5 mins
...first of all i know how to play and second of all i dont think u quite get what im saying

Best answers
I do. And I don't think it's a good idea.

Firstly, you can panic telleport, you just press the teleport button a lot.
And secondly, like you said, it would be spammed a lot. It would become nearly impossible to hit anyone, with beams or melee. They'd just panic teleport out of the way, unless you made it very restricted. but then, why not just normal teleport?

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
cuz just teleport isnt really fast if u have a lag, i like the idea but maybe make i that u can only use it ONCE every time u die or sumthing

Best answers
i like the idea but i dont think it would fit in esf would be kinda cheap if u see a full SB and u took the time to charge it and u didnt get the kill.....btw goten get on aim sometime man need to talk to ya

Moving with Sonic Speed
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
How about you start paying more attention to what is going on around you and just accept that you'll die if you can't get away in time? People already have teleportation scripts for that kind of thing. I don't support it.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I, too, think that's a bad idea. It's not hard to dodge a beam, just push teleport a couple times and you're moved. I, and alot of other 'good' people, survive alot longer than 5 minutes -_-'.

-UltraPerfectCell

Best answers
You can just tele 2 times and it wont hit you ... I dont think this is needed ...

Also you dont see many beams these days ... maybe 1 or 2 and a few gen beams ... those are easily scattered away too :p

Best answers
ok well obviously noone sees what im saying, on heres how it works, u charge up all the ki u want to use to teleport, but when u teleport it puts you in a random spot on the map depending on how much ki u have, and depending on how far u go is how much ki is taken away...but with that said i doubt anyone will understand so a mod can go crazy and close this if they wanna

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
OH damn ... I don't think we're that stupid you're thinking Goten-Son
I understood what you suggested ... now read my post again with the point that I already understood, what you talked about

you need to think in another way, Goten-son
imagine you were the player who attacks you ... you press only one button and your away on another place of the map ... this would kinda annoying if you fight such a guy (like you are) ... who teleports away every attack ... it would suck so much

there are already enough cowards in ESF (called headoner) ... I don't think we need more

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Why???? Don't c ya point??
You could do exactly the same thing with normal teleport? It's a bad Idea....I won't care if they add it I won't use it tho.....

I say don't use the idea cuz they can do something better with their time.(The team)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom