New Bots?!?!

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I was playing in my server last night, I decided to add some bots (the one ulti bot) at first I was getting my a$$ whooped, then -]IoD[- K and Epedemic from ~{ape}~ joined, I was shocked to see all of us get our a$$ whooped. I would not saw that Im good or anything but I al above avg and alone I stood no chance but all 3 of us were not bad, at one time we had to bot pinned on the ground when he got up he was hit 2x (hit p and i would hit him down) we hit him about 30x I was ssj, the bot was not phased. My question is why make them so good, there is n way imo to it them, no way to HOW them,a dn there atuo aim is too good to attemp to get a side hit, maybe it is because this was the ulti bot

But why make them so damn strong and good is my question for them bot makers.

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
My brother Lynx and a clanmate of him managed to rape the bot. The point is to hit him that rapidly he doesn't regenerate everything in the time.

Try playing along with better people, and give it a try versus that bot, should do the trick.

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
Snow1586 said:
I was playing in my server last night, I decided to add some bots (the one ulti bot) at first I was getting my a$$ whooped, then -]IoD[- K and Epedemic from ~{ape}~ joined, I was shocked to see all of us get our a$$ whooped. I would not saw that Im good or anything but I al above avg and alone I stood no chance but all 3 of us were not bad, at one time we had to bot pinned on the ground when he got up he was hit 2x (hit p and i would hit him down) we hit him about 30x I was ssj, the bot was not phased. My question is why make them so good, there is n way imo to it them, no way to HOW them,a dn there atuo aim is too good to attemp to get a side hit, maybe it is because this was the ulti bot

But why make them so damn strong and good is my question for them bot makers.
well simply,
u added an ultimate bot which is the best of the 'super bots'.
If u want to own a super bot add a mega or super bot, ultimate bots are more for fun :]
And yes u cannot HOW him cuz he has infinite ki :)

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I know even when I tried do go around him the auto aim would ccounter me too fast, and sence he has infinite ki I would try to tele away bet when I stopd for a second to recharge he would kill me, but when the bot start to block them you can get him but f he doesnt not I will not belive anyone "raped the ulti bot" untill I see a demp cuz if any one can i would love to see that.

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
noone can ;)
btw i made the super bots to coop them not vs them,
i usually play with 1-2 normal bots in my team against a super bot works fine

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
Seen my little brother annihilate a Mega Bot, an Ultimate is unbeatable if you 1on1 him (Melee that is).

Just 2on1 him, if he swoops at your mate, smash him down during his swoop. If you miss, you'll get killed, tough luck.

✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
yes, the ultimate bot is VERY hard, but i hate the fact it can go ssj2 and we can't.,.,.,.yet!!!

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
would be nice though :]
but why do u think that ? they only have infinite ki and more pl :)

✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
because goku starts off in ssj, so i *thought* that one time he would have to transform, but while typing this i realise that he starts off with a higher pl so he wouldnt have to transform lol

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I am buu....
I fighted this new bots for a while I lost ofcourse until I trancformed!!! Ha ha ha ha!!!! He only wins cuz he has allot of pl!!!But I will still say the ultimate bots are better then me!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom