Got a noob question.

Best answers
I downloaded the game "I think", and I'm going to get Half Life Platinum this Friday it has all 4 Half Life games "I'm a big fan of Half Life also, only reason I'm buying Platinum", so is Half Life 1 all need or is there something else I also need for the game to work? Also could I get some site's with awesome skins for my charaters, cause some were posted, but every time I would try to download a skin it would go to a page that said "Page Could not be diaplayed", thanks in advance.

Best answers
Oh wow! Thanks alot Glenn! :D Wel I downloaded a bunch of skin's for ESF, I want to know when I finally get Half Life, and the ESF running, will I be able to use the skin's I downloaded, like SS5 Goku? Cause when I try to open it right now it say's it can't, maybe cause I don't have Half Life to run them on.

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
errmm...
I tried that link myself...
I can only find there CS Skinz...
please help me finding the ESFORCES ones...

Best answers
Yeah Astrl that site has some really outstandingly amazing skin's lol, sorry had to let that out. I downloaded quite a few 30 or so lol, I can't wait to try out the SS5 model for Goku. When I download the game where do I go to put the models I downloaded onto the characters?

Best answers
Thanks, as soon as I get it playing I'll be fine, but till then! I open everything up I click into console hit ~, and it go's back to the main menu, so I click again and it shuts down and go's back to my desk top!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom