Beam ingulfment

Best answers
When 2 players are in a block struggle and say one players pl was higher then the other player like gokus pl could be 500.000 and the other players was 300.000 and they where in a block struggle gokus beam would ingulf the other player.I think it would be pretty cool :)

Best answers
lol, whew. I was about to make a thread about almost the exact same thing. Glad I didn't, cuz it woulda been closed and probably would've gotten me a warning. Whew.

On Topic: As I said, I had a similar idea. I think that if your trying to block a beam, and you run out of ki, it should engulf you, and continue to run into a mountain and explode at the speed and the power that was reduced by the blocker. Plus, if you are Power Struggling, and it's a fairly head-on PS (beams heading directly at either beam conjurer), Then both beams should combine at the point of impact, and engulf the loser of the PS.:)

EDIT:
shadowsaiyan17 said:
2 players are in a block struggle and say one players pl was higher then the other player like gokus pl could be 500.000 and the other players was 300.000 and they where in a block struggle gokus beam would ingulf the other player.
I think that's a good idea, except I think the engulfing should be determined on who wins the PS, not who has a higher powerlevel. Because if you have a slightly higher Power Level than the other player, and your charging a blast for a while, causing your ki to diminish, while his ki is still over half filled while carrying a fully charged blast, the weaker Power Leveled player could easily win.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom