BE A REBEL!

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
(This Is A Request)

So Many Anime-Babe Sigs...I'm Thinking of Being A Rebel And Grabbing Myself A Nice Bishi/yaoi-ish Sig (Not That I Don't Enjoy Teh Babes 0.~, but), Any Makers Wanna Join Me In My Little Rebellion ? Contact Meh

I doubt someone will help me with my request, but oh well, had to ask.

- FAQ..errr well not really frequently and the q is more of QUESTION instead of QUESTIONS but...just read? :p -

Q: "OMG IS HE G@Y?!"
A: Umm no, but hey, I don't see anything wrong with swining both ways? *gasp* Heh I'm so gonna get bashed.

Best answers
hehe.. i could do it if you told me the sig's and if i knew what pictures your talking about..

Best answers
Erm i couldnt quite understand what thats all about, could you explain it to me slowly? So you want a sig with guys in it o something? o_O

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
have u ever seen those pictures of those japanese guys that look way to femanine? thats what hes talking about. yaoi = 2 dudes if u know what i mean

Best answers
I think he's saying he wants to go against the flow and get some yaoi (homosexual men/boys) pictures to go into a sig. If anybody wants to help him with this new "trend" he's started, he's willing to accept anybody.

Either that, or he wants us to find him some pics. -.-

And 1m4, you're right. Yaoi = 2 boys, Bishi (bishounen, actually) = cute boys (i.e. Trunks, Vegeta, Kurama, Vash, and anybody who is acceptably handsome in the pixelly sort of way).

Naz

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
The artist from the castlevenia series has that a lot. All those guys she draws look like girls somehow.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Well, umm bishie boys reall, 2 guys kissing....most likely no but whatever you wanna make, as long as it's "cute" *ahem*

By the way, it needs to be anime, not real life pics.

Best answers
*laughs* well satan...
im sure gonna be scared browsing these forums =S

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I was just making a statement, I havent even looked at any pics peoples have popsted (yeah originally a typo, I thought it was kinda "neat" to leave it alone), I will later though.

It's up to you, how you want to make it and put everything together since you're the artist, but I would like 2 or more pics to be used.

EDIT: Okay those pics you had were "okay" I didn't like the last 2. Here's a good gallery: http://www.yaoishrine.com/yaoi_scans/bishounen/index.htm

Best answers
It appears to me that being a rebel has also become a trend, I've noticed things like mspaint sigs and things that other people don't usually have spread like anything else. Now for me I am always going to be a poring. Goodluck! :p

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Heh, yes, it's always fun being a rebel, but that's only part of the reason I want this sig.

Best answers
Mr. Satan said:
I was just making a statement, I havent even looked at any pics peoples have popsted (yeah originally a typo, I thought it was kinda "neat" to leave it alone), I will later though.

It's up to you, how you want to make it and put everything together since you're the artist, but I would like 2 or more pics to be used.

EDIT: Okay those pics you had were "okay" I didn't like the last 2. Here's a good gallery: http://www.yaoishrine.com/yaoi_scans/bishounen/index.htm
You musta e-mailed Dikdik, lol. I'll help. ;D BE A REBEL!!

*cuts hair in mohawk*
*looks in mirror*
*passes out*

~edit~ Once I host it, I'll edit it into the post, k?

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Actually no, I tried PMing him but that name doesn't exist. *Shrugs*

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
why would u want to.... female bodies are a beautiful thing. male bodies.... ick. therefore females are put on sigs because they are pleasent to look at. but go ahead and put guys in ur sigs if u want......... eww

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Well, seems like this request was "DE-NIED" and Pain, lets try not to be ignorant in the future, okay?

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
How can u find an animated female body to be beautiful, thats just kinda wierd if u ask me.

And satan: all the anime guys look like chix neways so i dont think neone would notice, xcept the lack of outrageous cleavage.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Ah well, that's just me *Shrugs*

and grOOvy...and Echhi...

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom