Sig Tutorial

brainfeeder
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I know there are a lot of sig artists out there who still want tor improve their talent. So i was wondering if anyone could share the best tutorial for sig making they have found?

Best answers
Theres no specific sig making tutorial youll have to look around looking for just.. tutorials. Deviantart would be a good choice for tutorials

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I Just render some clouds, play around with filters, and brushes, and see what i get :D

Best answers
Same here...this is the best I can do so far (sig below)

Best answers
find tutorials to learn how to use photoshop completely (meaning everything), then after that find tutorials to make textures or text styles, then practice making your own. Soon you will become a pro if you work hard enough. Remember to give credit to anything you use by someone else :p this is what I have to say.

also: *

when you make your own stuff try to use different filters and mix them around. Most people will think your a "newb" if you just do random stuff at first but if you use that to learn what things mix well (what filters) and blending modes (for layers and tools) then you would probably have something going. One more thing is to learn how to use a couple other programs to add things like 3d renders to your art. just dont become a bryce whore ;)

sites for tutorials:
http://www.phong.com/tutorials/
Another place to check which the other guy said was www.deviantart.com

this was probably more information then you needed (since you were just asking for tutorials) but maybe this will help.

Best answers
ya well mine is juz brushen and a 3ds max render, i was brainwashed not to use filters and i dont :p (cough naz cough)
all it takes is practice, i suggest people try moving on from sigs and do bigger pieces

Eon

TeeHee
Banned
Best answers
Yea, even though I suck, I rarely use filters :p
all brushing and layer effects, someone broke me off of filters
*looks at my5tic*

Death from Above
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
is it just me or is there a whole from called SIGNATURES

Learn to look :\

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Can someone give me a site with background tutorials I can't seem to find any??Help??????!!!!!!

Pm me plz!

Best answers
I have already posted a quick Tutorial that will teach you to make 400x400 pixel backgrounds, to cut up and use in your sigs.

Best answers
Check deviantart it has the most tutorial by far for anything you want

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Thx loads!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom