we need more ESF servers for STEAM

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
I downloaded the STEAM client 3 days ago since WON will be gone in 2 weeks. I thought it was a smart idea to get it early because when WON is down people will massively download it.

Anyway, i was really happy of how ESF looks in 32-BIT mode. The aura's look much much better and the modles don't look incredibly crappy anymore. Basicly, everything runs much much more smoother and looks much much better. The Kmehameha color looks great.

Anyway, there is only ONE server available on the STEAM network at the momen, and it doesn't work. So people, DOWNLOAD STEAM AND INSTALL ESF!

Force Pit Member
Best answers
proskatepunk said:
Anyway, there is only ONE server available on the STEAM network at the momen, and it doesn't work. So people, DOWNLOAD STEAM AND INSTALL ESF!
Correction, TWO servers...assuming mine is up, haha. Im the [Riced] Server host. The server is supposed to be up all day but tends to crash once or so a day. So, everyone is welcome there and i have lots of cool/good maps!

Best answers
uhhh yah.. i dont see the riced server up on my server list.. can anybody give me the ip to the server so i can connect direclty

<3 :D

🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
You will need steam to play any halflife mod online. If you think otherwise than your sadly mistaken.

Best answers
Our server will go steam this week.
Shipping a Windows box out since the new HLDS runs like total crap on Linux... :(

The Doctor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
🎈 Advanced
Best answers
You will need steam to play any halflife mod online. If you think otherwise than your sadly mistaken.
OMG Scorcher2k i think your sadly mistaken because WON id will not end till next year and steam do not use won ids so till all server go down that use won ids that not steam come in to play

Best answers
steam...makes me so angry it makes me steam.. my steam makes lag so i uninstalled i think most people here just search for servers through the normal game but ya kno steam it sux

🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
When won goes down then how are you going to play online without steam eh????

Best answers
When Valve shuts down WON all previous versions of HLDS will CEASE to work.

Servers won't auth, clients won't auth.
The in game browser will stop working as well.

Now I know almost everyone dislikes steam for one reason or another but it is the future, so you might as well go over to it now and get used to it.

Our server is now steam as well.

Best answers
PT is now on STEAM?:shocked:

Time for me to try to fix my ESF (stupid comp) and switch to STEAM ^_^.

Best answers
I live on the west coast and I check steam for ESF servers from about 4:00pm-11:00pm in between my homework. Someone please just write down your IP addresses so I/We all can conncet to your servers directly. I am tired of fighting bots.

Best answers
ssjFajita said:
I live on the west coast and I check steam for ESF servers from about 4:00pm-11:00pm in between my homework. Someone please just write down your IP addresses so I/We all can conncet to your servers directly. I am tired of fighting bots.
Use normal Half-Life (WON) then. Hardly anyone is going to swtich untill they have to.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
You cant have both and won and steam, well you can but it will be confusing to do, When will esf makw the switch?

Best answers
Snow1586 said:
When will esf makw the switch?
Its not a case of a mod saying we are switching to Steam. Its the servers that have to switch.

I hope Steam dies so WON can live happily ever after :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom