The new melee system vs the old one

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
I say include an option for server admins in the next version to use the old melee system.

Naz

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
If you read around then you could have seen, that most likely, this option will be available.

And if not, 1.2 (just 1.2) will mostly be a melee update, so if you prefer 1.1 allready (without even playing + knwoing anything about the 1.2 system btw). Why won't you just keep playing 1.1 ..

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
well if they keep that *** swoop loading time im gonna play 1.1 ... sounds really *** but mabye it isnt so bad

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
Naz said:
If you read around then you could have seen, that most likely, this option will be available.

And if not, 1.2 (just 1.2) will mostly be a melee update, so if you prefer 1.1 allready (without even playing + knwoing anything about the 1.2 system btw). Why won't you just keep playing 1.1 ..
hey, i did not bash anything here, it was just a question. Don't flame at me for asking ****, ****

Naz

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
First of all

I respect you for what you say

I expect the same form you

second

I did not flame you in any way, I was being hypothetical. And did not say, nor suggest that you bashed anything.

Best answers
new one is gonna kill the old melee system.. I mean everyone has only seen like 10% of what it really does... :]

Everyone's Favorite Weirdo :D
🌠 Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
hehe..

just so you know.. the option IS in esf. the admin can choose between simple melee or advanced melee by the use of a CVAR command.

happy days

Best answers
well yeah it is ok now but 1.0 melee was better In my opinion and the melee now is kinda ki based and it is not.. its just how you hit someone.. your all close and moving in circles (not swooping) holding right click seeing who is gonna hit each other until someone moves back and forward to hit someone.. its all outta place.. thats why I can't wait for 1.2.... its gon be much better :]

BTW: you got one of the best and funniest sigs I've seen on this forum... :]

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
DarktoothDKD, cool to hear that. Thanks for the info

Epedemic_Optikz, thanks :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom