I got the solution for the chitty peformance when playing mp3's in game

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
Don't use the in-game mp3 player, just run windows media player in background. That's it. The sound quality is better and the game runs smoother 8)

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I prefer winamp, but okay. That's not really helpful, I'm sure anyone can figure that out. Well, I guess a few people might find this useful. Heh.

brainfeeder
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
i find that it likes to crash more often when you play windows media player with half-life

Best answers
yeah i alwasy use winamp in the background. what sucks is sometimes i forget to make winamp loop so when the music ends it ends and im like DAMN IT I FORGOT THE MUSIC LOOP BUTTON!! then im cornered between loosing a good score or loosing my mind to no music

(addicted to music btw)

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Screw the ESF mp3 player, download WinAmp 2.91 (3.0 sucks reasources like a BI0TCH when playing games) and download HLamp ~ http://www.HLamp.com so you can control WinAmp in-game.

Best answers
Yea I use winamp too ... but I hope the fix the Ingame one ... it whould be easier for every :)

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
People who do stick to the in-game mp3 player will love the new Mp3 Loader program for ESF *Cough* not...that I have it or anything *Runs away*

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom