getting blown back by beam

Do you like this suggestion? (read whole post, plz)

• YES! I LOVE IT! IT'S GREAT!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • It's ok....

• Nah! Why add this? I don't like it.

• NO! DON'T ADD THIS STUPID SUGGESTION! PLEASE DON'T!

• Total voters
Best answers
don't think this has been suggested before, could be wrong, though....
my suggestion is that if some1 is in the air (and on the grond will work too, but let's keep this in the air) and gets hit by a beam and he's not blocking it he would be blown back, just like melee
so, he would get the damage of the beam and if he gets blown to the ground or a wall lose more health
ofcourse it would be cool to have a dust sprite coming up when he gets hit in the air, just like in the show :)
I know I always make small suggestions but I think that's the only way it can possibly get in the game, since it won't be too hard to code :]

✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Yes, i think that has been suggested before, a not bad idea, i surpose this idea would make the mod abit more like the show,

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
I really like your Idea!
The esf team and the team of suggestion refusing team
would surly find a say to say that this is unblalanced or laggy or hard to code or... anything
anyway , I like it very much!

✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
yes, people forget, every update the ESF team do, cause abit more lag, so unfortantly, you can't have everything all at once, well you could, but it would proberly blow up your computer :fight:

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
it would be cool, cause its weird when you get hit with a full charged kamehameha and after the blast you just stand still. im not sure about the dust sprites, it could cause lag (4 dust sprites on same map) but it would be cool

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
LOL ... this is already in ESF B1.1 ... it's not pushing you back such as melee does ... but you get pushed away ... nice try ;)
and in DBZ the other don't get pushed away from an explosion ... there just wind through their hairs (sound romantically :p) and through the clothes (sounds erotically :p) ... but they stand still on one place

dust has been suggested many times before ... and it would drop your FPS as down you can't imagine

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom