Better Animated transformation?

Think its a good idea?

• Yes great idea! do it for all transformations.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Not bad maybe think about it some more

• Nah, dont use it, i like it the way it is

• Forget it, thats the most crappiest idea thought of.

• Total voters
Best answers
I think they or sumone whose really good at the animations add more! features to the transforming...
for example when Goku's got the lightning striking down, then the power up, as soon as he goes SSJ, their should be an automatic ki around him, and also a huge shockwave of energy.. or sumthing.. cuz after he turns SSJ, it just stops the excitement.

✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
i would say, ESF could do with some different transformation animations, BUT ATM they are busy finshing off teh advance melee, then after that, 1.3 is going to be about transformations, so hopfully they will add more forms and different animations,
Good Idea

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
yeah .. the disadvantage is that the coder who did the transformations, made the melee, too ... so I don't think there'll be changes in B1.2
maybe in B1.3 but I can't promise you
additional ... if you would add more animations to the transformations, it wouldn't by easy to hide to transform ... these transformation would be able to see from a long distance
I don't really think there're more effects needed ... because there were no other effects in DBZ, too only goku had special effects (the lightnings, which are implemented in ESF) ... all others hadn't really such effects you were suggesting ...
sorry but I wouldn't agree with you

✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
goku, vegeta and gohan all had effects with lighting etc with ssj accended, ssj2 etc, so if there were going to be effects i would have to say all the saiyans should get lighting when going ssj2,.,.,.

Best answers
Indeed better trans whould be cool ... but later ... we want adv melee first :laff:

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Well, yes, every saiyan has lightning constantly crackling around them, but the lightning goku has in his first transformation is completley different. That was animated as vegeta would put it "an outward manifestation" of goku's anger. I'm pretty sure each saiyan will have some sort of lightning effect when they reach SSJ2.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Each SSJ has lightning anywayz..
vegeta had pure yellow on a massive scale.. To bad it never made it in ESF..

I remember the first time he transed on that planet.. pure lighting.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I kinda would like it ya!
Better tranceformations would rule!!
@ bad it's allot of work for the team...
Hope they use this idea for 1.3

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom