my very good idea

Best answers
my idea is to create a plugin for esf where u get up to 8 saibamen to control and give them orders for example if some one u really hate joins u can sick ur litle saibamen on the guy/girl and u can also give them orders to guard u so noone can get close to u without getting attacked by saibamen they will have three attacks first is a simple energy blast, melee, and kamikazi attack where the saibamen will latch on to u then selfdestruct and kill u so do u think its a good idea :laff:

★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
yeah well if you want 1 person to win all the time then its ok

Best answers
Saibamen = 1200 powerlevel ... hmmm 1 kiblast should be enogh to kill it :)

meaning ur idea is pointless ... sorry

Old School
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
well they dont have to be saibamen, they could be something like the majin warriors that gohan and the supreme kai fought in babidi's ship.

but i dont really like this idea. it would be cool, sorta, but i dont see it as something that would be much fun.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
same for me ...
add a few bots and play around with them ...
these slaves were once in DBZ and not strong .. they only could kill one (YamCha) and he's a weakling compared to the ESF fighters ... even Krillin could beat them all with one shot
it would suck if you wanna 1on1 with another player and the third one says "guard my teammate" or "attack this player"
it unfair if it's a 2on1 melee and every saibaman should have melee
same is ... in DBZ they made a tournament ... add single bots and make your own tournament
how would you produce them ??? by finding other beams ??? this would sucks, because then would every one would camp at their spawning point and let them kamikazi at once
if you wanna have a kamikazi attack, play with krillin and use scatter beams

Best answers
everyone's a critic its a good idea and there pl wont be 1200 each it will be 1 million each there for all together it equals 8 million this is good so an admin doesnt always have to watch his back and to keep the ppl under control.

Best answers
or how bout cell jr.s there always fun hehehe

and u could use them like snarks but only have a certain amount and thay die wahen u do (easy enough)

Best answers
You know you could always get amx and slap the **** out of someone who is not under control, did you even think of that?

Best answers
:no:
rather pointless, just use bots.

Im sorry but i fail to see the purpse, is it just to keep n00bs from dieing when they create their own server or what?

you should be sued for false advertisement in this thread title

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom