A couple of cool ideas.

Best answers
1. After watching a couple of DBZ episodes and movies I thought ESF current jump is sort of bland. Also, from what I've heard the advanced wall jump will allow people to jump off walls, but I've come up with an idea to add on to that. How about the ESF team, come up with a "spring meter." It's a meter that quickly charges at a cost of ki, and allows the player to jump off a wall, but quickly bounce off to a another wall. So making the illusion that the player is bouncing all over the place. The player could do flips off the wall and allow himself escape, if he needed to recover from a fight, or if he is really low in health or something. But an enemy player has the option to follow him. So the enemy player would lock on the player and mimic the exact bouncing movements in order to force the escaping player into a melee, or finish him off a beam. The person with the higher PL will be faster, and therefore will be able to catch/escape. Though the saiyains start with a higher PL, I'm still thinking of something to balance that.

2. My second idea, would be to implement some sort of fighting stance. It's not hard to model, and would really add the DBZ atmosphere. Instead of just having your character stand idle. But, if let say, an enemy player is far away, your character would stand idle with his guard down. But as soon as an enemy player comes within your vicinity, your character would immediately go into his fighting stance. It wouldn't affect Pl or anything, it just adds the atmosphere. Come on imagine, you can see your opponent in the distance, while he can see you. Both of you go into your fighting stance (with the rustling of your clothes), waiting for your opponent to make the first move. Here a couple of websites with pictures of fighting stances.

http://www.angelfire.com/dbz/tiensdbzwebsite/scans/lightgoku.jpg

http://www.geocities.com/Tokyo/Pagoda/5781/gok2.htm

http://dbz-pictures-and-episodes.com/images/dbz/ssj2goku3.jpg

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
1. walljumping it still in development ... I think I'm going to suggest do make a official poll to vote for the walljump possibilities
but I can't promise anything ... I'm not even sure if it's already decided by the team
2. looks ok ... but you would need one (or more) more binds (ESF has already enough) and you would just use it once to look how it looks like ... this has no effect ... you would use it if you're fighting seriously ... sorry but this suggestion has no point for me

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
well i like both ideas, for the second idea what most ppl will say about it: it useless, you cnat do anything with it, but like u say it would really give u a feeling that ur in a serious fight and would be cool if u would both stand there lol

nice ideas bro

Best answers
Nretep said:
1. walljumping it still in development ... I think I'm going to suggest do make a official poll to vote for the walljump possibilities
but I can't promise anything ... I'm not even sure if it's already decided by the team
2. looks ok ... but you would need one (or more) more binds (ESF has already enough) and you would just use it once to look how it looks like ... this has no effect ... you would use it if you're fighting seriously ... sorry but this suggestion has no point for me
1. Ok fine

2. I don't understand how it has to meaning to you. It doesn't really make sense to have krillen, standing idle with his guard down, to suddenly swoop up and engage in a melee fight. You already did some kind of animation for Buu where he starts to dance around when you don't move. Buu doesn't take his fights seriously, but guys like Piccolo, Krillen and to a lesser extend Goku do take their fights seriously. Come on, we all know Krillen is one of the weakest characters, so why would he be walking around with his guard down, like hes the strongest? In almost every fight, we see him in some kind of fighting stance, cause he knows hes not strong enough to act all badass like vegeta. It also adds realism cause every fighter has some kind of "ready" position, they don't have their guard down, unless they know their drastically stronger than their opponent. Like I said before, this is just to add feeling that your in a serious fight, it shouldn't be to hard to animate that. If so, then why animate Buu's little dance. But, I don't think their should be a bind for it, it should be an automatic thing, like when your enemy is in a swooping distance to melee you.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom