MORE CHARACTERS

Best answers
who here agrees with more character such as napa, radits, brolly, amcha, TN, and from the movies of dbz and dbgt PLZ MORE characters and new tranformations for all sayins and freeza, buu, nameks, and people that don't transform shoudn't have a transformation like krillin he should get power but not hes looks... plz plz i hope u add new characters that all i ask

Best answers
That would mean more models, coding, animating, and testing. So probably wont be done. Search button is your friend ;\

Moving with Sonic Speed
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
New characters may come at a much later date. For now, it would be too much work to add a bunch of new characters. Be happy that Adult Gohan should be in 1.2 . Every new character is 2 new models (3 in 1.3), at least one new attack, many, many melee animations, and lots of tweaking with skills and balance. ESF focuses more on playability and fun factor than on giving every DBZ fan what attacks and characters they want.

Best answers
i don't think adult gohand would make a different New characters, or marbe new attacks from the show would make the ratings on esf higher

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Or, marbe you should search the forums for the other thousands of posts like this :p.

Best answers
but now because the steam they will have more time 4 adding new models or at least 1 more transfertation for each carecter....

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom