Health span

Best answers
I was thinking about the new esf update and how about a optional health bar, in the saga's the characters didnt die after 3 punches and a few ki blasts so how about a health multiplier or something along that line, so the health can be made realistic to the cartoons and it will make battles longer. Plus if your planning a one on one duel with a friend im sure its better to keep it realistic to the cartoon, makes it more tense and the option to turn the health size up and down means you can turn it down for all out deathmatches. what do you think?

Best answers
Play someone of skill and you'll see just how long it takes to land 3 punches and some ki blasts. Or maybe that's why you want more health, so you can take more abuse. Either way, I think the health is fine the way it is. If it ain't broke, don't fix it. :yes:

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I have suggested this a week or so ago in the suggestions page but good you did 2!!

I love the Idea!!!
Battles are getting longer 4 me cuz my friends are getting better!

sub

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
No. If two poeple are both good and at the same skill level, battles can go on for a very long time. If this was in, I wouldnt want to fight somone with the same skill as me. I would just let them kill me as it owuld take 10 mins to finish a fight. And besides, you can already increase health if you have admin mod.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
as a freshly transformed ssj i can usualy kill somone that is untransformed with a 3 hit combo. if you are among the same PL it could take anywhere from 8 to 10 hits to kill someone (depends on character)

🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I think this would be neat for a last man standing mode but nothing else. If you fight someone on the same skill level as you matches can go on forever. I've had a couple that it comes down to who gets bored first.

Moving with Sonic Speed
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Hybrid said:
No. If two poeple are both good and at the same skill level, battles can go on for a very long time. If this was in, I wouldnt want to fight somone with the same skill as me. I would just let them kill me as it owuld take 10 mins to finish a fight. And besides, you can already increase health if you have admin mod.
Yep. Hybrid and I have had some fights that were a little too long to stay interesting with the current health levels. Boosting them would be a bit much...

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Agreed, Sonic. I don't have much of a rep as a super ESF player, but when I come across someone who is equal to me, the battles are a good length and at times can take quite a while, so I feel everyone saying that the battles would be too long.

Best answers
adding mor hps wiuld make te game even les noob frienly and fites would be to long :(

Best answers
yeah. that junk would just make fights too long. i fought one guy that was almost exactly my equal and it took us a good 5 to 10 mins to land 1 punch

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom