your a hacker!!

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
why is it.... if you completly dominate someone in melee your a hacker, but if they happen to beat you, your a newb???

seriously, what the hell are people thinking when they say this stuff.

heres an example.

these guys called me hacker and they couldnt even come up with what kind of hack i was "using". its like they call u hacker just for the sake of doing it.

i know other people have experianced the same thing. care to share?

Best answers
I get that quite alot, it really pisses me off when people are too kak to play the game so they accuse me of cheating, then amass an army of newbs to help them with their false accusations. I wish some people would just grow up and stop being idiots, and omw, the ppl who were accusing him were pretty racist, thems people who ruin the game for others....

Best answers
I understand completely, pretty much every n00b calls me a hacker/scripter what so ever. For instance they try to HOW me, fine with me, ill play along. I beat em and all of a sudden I have a infinite ki cheat. Then there are n00bs that kick you of the server cos they simply cant win, others start to flame and call you 'nerd' cos hey if ur that good you gotta be playing all day right? :\

Best answers
I just ignore them i'f they want to act like n00bs then let them. Their only making fools of themself

Best answers
I cant wait till ESF has SSJ2 or higher transformations..and you get alot more speed...****, they wont know what hit them.

sub

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Just ignore them and after a while, they'll stop bothering you. Thats what i do.

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
Again, this is personal. Someone calls you a cheat, so what? Deal with it. Been hundreds of topics saying "OMFG I GOT CALLED A CHEAT OMFG IM SO GOOD".

Really, if I see my little brother playing ESF, thousands of accusations are being hurled at him (auto-aim, speedhack, infinite ki crap). Really, to be honest, we can all sit here and just say "Yes, I understand completely", or we remain quiet. About 9/10th of ESF's community are n00bs, most don't know common sense. It's no use trying to get some sense in, they humbly refuse and just turn their cheek.

Just another complaint about people called you a cheat, and your so "omfg he just called me a cheat, the horrrrror".

I don't mind getting called one, deal with it and play along, it's not like saying anything makes them quite. Ignore and play, works perfectly.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
this post isnt about "dealing with noobs"

im asking if anyone else has had this experiance and if so to share it. i can deal with the noobs just fine, as you can see in the screen shot (well my score isnt shown but i was beating them pretty badly).

to all you people saying "stfu up and deal with it omg shut it". thats not what this thread is about.

out of the 9 replys this has gotten thus far, only 3 of them are on topic. so if you please, stop saying "just ignore it and play and beat them and make the pay and omfg just deal with it"

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
Oh ok, you were beating them. That's really awesome, thanks for sharing that. Hundreds of people get beaten, it's not like yours make them special. If you have problems with someone calling you a cheat, contact them. If you want to read 'l33t experiences' of players getting called a cheat, go search for them on the forums. I've seen them enough, try the search button.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
thanks again for contributing nothing to this thread.

the sarcasm isnt appriciated, i dont know what crawled up your a$s but stop trying to be a dik. if you have a problem with this thread dont post on it or dont view it.

telling me to use the search button just shows you dont understand the thread topic. telling me to contact people that insult me is stupid and time consuming, and again contributes nothing to this thread.

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
Why don't you just read my posts, that usually does the trick.

*cough* search button *cough*

I'm off for some sleep, hopefully you'll read through in meantime, ta.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
There have been waaay to many of these "hackers" threads. We get the point already, there are people who think others hack, get used to it.

@SSJ Shin Carl: No need for anything like that, clam down.

Everyone needs to stop spamming these kinda threads, there have been waaaay to many of them.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
wow Mugen you are some kinda freaky.
yes i read all of your threads, none of which contributed a thing to the topic.

Mugen said:
*cough* search button *cough*
1) dont try to be a mod
2) apparently your a hypocrite, not reading my posts and all.

Pain said:
telling me to use the search button just shows you dont understand the thread topic.

now just so ther isnt any more confusion. this topic isnt about "omg those damn noobs called me a name"
its about experiances with owning people so hard they think your hacking.
i know most of the 'leets' out there probably have a load of these types of storys. and if they want to share they can.

i can see why people would get this confused. this isnt a "flame the noobs" type thread.
Pain said:
why is it.... if you completly dominate someone in melee your a hacker, but if they happen to beat you, your a newb???

seriously, what the hell are people thinking when they say this stuff.

Eon

TeeHee
Banned
Best answers
I knew this thread was going to end up like this, too much spam in here, plus there have been many 'have you been called a hacker?' thraeds in the past.
Closed due to/to prevent spam.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom