What you want in 1.3?

What should be in 1.3?

• Higher levels (e.g SS2,3 etc)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • More characters

• A few minor changes to make the game better (please state)

• Different scouter system (e.g "Good" team doesn't use scouter, they use a radar sort of thing to 'se

• Other (please state)

• Total voters
Best answers
There is prolly another one of these out there but I just wanna know what everybody thinks should be changed/added. Personally I think the powerup and turbo system should be different.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Well, i would like new transformations, but they would have to be done carefully and they would take quite a while to do. I'd like to see details like ping and fps to improve more though.

Best answers
The next level of transformations is all i want for 1.3

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Different scouter system (e.g "Good" team doesn't use scouter, they use a radar sort of thing to 'sense' stuff)
The scouter you see in the game is merely a representation of power sensing and stuff..... :rolleyes:

But higher levels of transformation would be nice :laff:

Best answers
Transformations duh... I really hope transformations are the focus for 1.3 or the next version after 1.2

★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
ragdoll physics, and real time terrain damage, (i can dream cant i)

Force Pit Member
Best answers
Things that I would like to see:

- New Characters
- New Trans
- Fusions
- Fusions created by ESF Team(basically so that every/most characters can fuse and it could just be like another option when you gather dbs)
- New Moves
- Ported to HL2 Source Engine
- More AMX mods
- Some sort of Cvar/Server command that would force players to fight 1v1, 2v1, or whatever combanation server wants and would prevent others from interfering in fights. There is nothing more annoying when you are trying to go 1v1 with the best in the server and having newbs keep on interfering and killing you when you arent even fighting them.
- Another Cvar/ServerCommand to keep players from TransKilling/attacking
- Improved Hit boxs (I hate getting "punched" by people who are like :exageration: halfway across the map :/exageration:)

Well, thats all i could think up at the moment. Hope most of these are possible :]

Best answers
ESF 1.1 no longer uses hitboxes tonjohn. And the ESF team doesn't develop AMX.

Best answers
I want that ESF team add what are they planing to add(its funny how people still don't understand that they will add what they want).
If u ask me,I think,this upper.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
tonjohn said:
Things that I would like to see:

- New Characters
- New Trans
- Fusions
- Fusions created by ESF Team(basically so that every/most characters can fuse and it could just be like another option when you gather dbs)
- New Moves
- Ported to HL2 Source Engine
- More AMX mods
- Some sort of Cvar/Server command that would force players to fight 1v1, 2v1, or whatever combanation server wants and would prevent others from interfering in fights. There is nothing more annoying when you are trying to go 1v1 with the best in the server and having newbs keep on interfering and killing you when you arent even fighting them.
- Another Cvar/ServerCommand to keep players from TransKilling/attacking
- Improved Hit boxs (I hate getting "punched" by people who are like :exageration: halfway across the map :/exageration:)

Well, thats all i could think up at the moment. Hope most of these are possible :]

Wow, next time, try knowing some information before you go dreaming crap up, especially that "Only 1v1" bullshait.

Force Pit Member
Best answers
Bihal said:
ESF 1.1 no longer uses hitboxes tonjohn. And the ESF team doesn't develop AMX.
I knew it doesnt use Hitboxes, but what exactly does it use? Whatever it uses, it needs to be revised a bit and made more accurate and precise....Especially when Im pinging 5ms in my server, ESF handicaps me and allows people to "punch/kick" (melee me w/o swooping) me when they are next to me while I am unable to do the same to them (The game handicaps people who ping under 20ms).

And of course I know that the ESF team does not develop AMX, im not stupid. Im just saying that, from a server host and admin's point of view, I would like to see more AMX plugins created for ESF than there currently are by the time 1.3 is released, ya know? Currently, the selection is very limited and quite boring.

Im an Ex-CS Server hoster and Admin...and there are tons of plugins for CS so I there was always something fun for me to work on or do. For ESF, my admin abilities are very limited. I would create my own plugins but I have no clue how to and I dont really have the time. Its hard enough hosting and admining a server, making sure that everything is going alright, being a clan leader, and being a n00b trainer. And on top of that im a Junior in Highschool. So Im a very busy boy! :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom