I CANT PLAY!!!!!!!!

MJ

Best answers
I have a series problem after having waited several hours for my esf download to complete I cant play.it gives me an error message which goes mod_numforname sprite/voiceicon.spr missing

PLEEEEEZE HELP ME!!!!

Best answers
Yeah thats the same prob I'm having, and I downloaded a series of diffrent stuff that should help me, but still the same message pops up!

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
hmmm well like i said, you need halflife, if you dont have it, it probably wont install. Otherwise you could try downloading it again, i've had error messages pop up in the past but i cant remember what they said.

Best answers
I have Half Life Platinum Collection, with all 5 Half Life games, and there all installed. I got so far as the loading screen, and then bam it crashed with this message, "mod_numforname sprite/voiceicon.spr not found".

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
yep, something extremely similar happend to me X - Man. I suggest you download the beta 1.1 full file again, and from a different link. When you install it, you need the latest patch for halflife 1.1.1.0 to play online (although it won't make a difference to the install, you cant play esf without it)

Best answers
I uninstalled all my ESF stuff since it wouldn't work like some people said, does anyone have the 1st ESF to the latest, ot a page I can download it from? If you do can you please post it! :laff:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom