ESF Soundtrack

Best answers
I think the game needs a specific soundtrack which is OPTIONAL. Because the normal game soundtrack ain't that good....I was thinking of SPECIFIC songs which are great it really gets me hyped up during ESF play. Like "Everlong" by the Foo Fighters, when I play that song during ESF I RAPE everyone going against me. And if you guys don't wanna make a soundtrack atleast let me suggest a list :)

Best answers
Well whats odd about the normal one is that they left three mp3s in it, that I think they forgot to take out. They are : satellite, takeeverythingback , the faulty - raining. Anyways I think they could come up with some newer versions of the original esf songs. Come on Freedom you can do it. :yes:

Busy Busy Busy
★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
We didn't leave 3 mp3s in. The Faulty offered to let us use their music, so we did. The original 9 esf tracks were made just for esf by Lanethan. We can use all this music without having to worry about copyright issues ;)

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
By the way, I guess I should let you know, Masta. My band has finished recording and as of right now we're on vacation and just selling our CD. This means I'll have time to finally get around to recording some of the music I wrote for ESF with my bassist.

So sit tight. Whether the team decides to use it or not, you'll all have a newer few songs soon enough. Hehehe...trust me. This stuff is designed to get you PUMPED.

Think...DBZ music meets Metallica and Megadeth and Powerman 5000. If you can imagine that kind of a mess. lol

Eon

TeeHee
Banned
Best answers
Hm, that sounds pretty awesome SaiyanPrideXIX, I can't wait ^_^

Best answers
I Love the origanal 9 ESF music tracks. When I got the Alpha I must have listened to them a thousand times. I think they suit ESF more than rock music or anything else.

Best answers
I use MP3s from the american DBZ TV show. Fits perfectly!

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
I Need Help I Don't Know how To use The Editor Or If I Do Its Just nothing......HELP!

Best answers
The ESF soundtracks suit it.I usually forget about the music anyway because i'm to busy fighting.

Best answers
XDOG(HOADY) said:
The ESF soundtracks suit it.I usually forget about the music anyway because i'm to busy fighting.
Have you seen the pic of goku SSJ 5?Its cool go to google click images type dragonball z and search through the numbers its on a dragonball series called dragonball AF and i don't know what it is?
I guess as an artist things like background (how it looks) and music really effect me. I can do much better or worse based on them.

DB AF is an idiodic fanboy dream. Somebody decided to pretend DB got dumber than it already was because of GT and drew stupid pictures of SSJ5 Goku... So retarded.. ;( insulting really.

Best answers
I use actual dbz music, that japanese score. Not the crap thats on esf or the crap you hear on tv. Bruce Falconer sucks.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom