1.2 melee combo's

Best answers
i'we read on the main page about how the new meleesystem is gonna be like.. and i think that i would be cool i there was some combo's they performed if the opponent was totally out of ki or something.. say some special for each charracter.. maby for thoose who really want instant transmission for goku he could have a combo where he, punches one in the stomach and then teleports behind of the opponent and kicks him down in the ground, and so on..

Or maby some of theese combo's could be performed when you win a melee-struggle just to make the gameplay be more DBZ-Like :D.. what ya think? :scared:

Best answers
Thats coo but gokus combo could be he punchs them and teleports behind them and blast them with a kame

Best answers
well.. maby.. but it was more like a melee-combo i thought of.. but make some could use ki in the combos as well...

Retired Forum Staff
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I am going to advice not suggesting stuff for melee 1.2 until you see what they are doing with it.

I think you'll be surprised. :smile:

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
ET ... i would say it so:
you don't need to suggest it ... it will be something like that in ... do you think throwing is gonna be the only melee move in B1.2 ??? there'll follow much others ... but I don't think with anything "teleport behind and hit"

but I think it's enough ... I won't say more here

Best answers
i think that every character should have a "finishing combo".
when someone have 15 HP or less,the one who hit him,will do a AutoCombo and then kill him automactlly.
that would be very nice...(every character will have his own Combo).

10x for ur time :D

Moving with Sonic Speed
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Please people, stop making melee suggestions until 1.2 is finished and you've seen what the team is really trying to do with it. Even though it says "subject to change" on the front page, they aren't referring to items which haven't even been coded into the new beta or discussed with the public yet. Just give them time to work.

Retired Forum Staff
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
And with that, this thread is no longer needed.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom