gohan's shield

Best answers
hey for gohans shield he should gain ki when the shield is shot not lose ki case in the show and in the card game that happens.

o and for the adult gohan what is up with that is he gonna replace kid gohan if so that whould be so stupid kid gohan is stronger then adult gohan or can u have the option of picing adult or kid???

Best answers
his shield would last too long then...
the idea of the shield is that it takes ki "damage" instead of health

Best answers
but thats how the shield wors it is a ki absorber

and u didnt anser my other question about adult gohan

Best answers
you will be able to chose which gohan u are, probably with the exact same moves for both.

Also, ki gaining from the shield is both a bad and good idea, which is quite rare on these forums

the bad: Limitless if no one has a disk or lazer. Often i find myself combatting a shielder by just blasting the crap out of the shield leaving them with no ki. If u gain ki from it, there is no stopping a shielder short of lazer and disk

The good: No more server crashes(or atleast much less). The prime element to shield-related server crashes is when some n00b tries to absorb a spirit bomb or some other huge beam. If the shield gains ki from blasts, a large beam wouldnt crash server it would just fill the bar then become idle, unusable energy similar to charging up your ki when u already have 100%

Best answers
i think the aura of the shild shuld be bigger and the attack of it shuld be strunger
the u wont need 343 minut to charge be4 shooting

Best answers
well thay could take out the shield blast cause gohan didn't fire the shield he fired another blast he just used teh enegry he got from the shield

Best answers
Erm no i think your wrong there, he did actally fire the shield. I remember that episode (cuz it sucked alot) and he used the shield to blow up that evil moon type thingie. So they are actully rite by making him have the shooting shield. As for your idea of gaining ki, im sure its been sugested before, and it would make the already unbalanced game more unbalanced, n00bs would just sit with shield on for ages (which they do already) and most people dont know how to counter shield properly.

Best answers
Indeed it whould be very unbalanced and ghey ... just leave it ... or they might take it out ... maybe o_O

Best answers
Wizard's Curse wtf is ur problem all the posts ive sen for the shield u say scrap it do u not like gohan or somthing cause if u dont then why do u even enter the conversation

Best answers
plz make the shild more usfull i think the shild is very cool but its unusfull like it is now

Best answers
What the **** are you people smoking. Maybe you have been playing another game, like Pong or something, but the shield rocks out. Its just kids that think "OMG BEEMZ WIL MEAK TE SERAR CRESH IV U SHOT TEH BAEM AT DEM SHALDS"(Beams will make the server crash if you shoot the beam at the shield), which is false. What causes it to crash is shooting a finger laser, or disc at the shield. The disc has infinite power, as does the finger laser, so it just eats so much KI, it crashes the server (I dink).

So before you start flaming a god like attack (I remember this one time, this guy was like "I am going to melee j00 up!" and I used the shield and he was all like "Lag?")

Retired Forum Staff
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Making it so when the sheild is attacked with energy attacks you gain Ki would be ridiculous. Then you could just use the sheild forever...

Best answers
... unless a decent guy used the disc/laser on that guy ... but anyway ... staying in the shield forver ... what a stupid idea indeed

Logicaly he has to use KI to keep up the shield from getting owned by the KI of his opponents beams ...

Best answers
Culex said:
Beams will make the server crash if you shoot the beam at the shield), which is false. What causes it to crash is shooting a finger laser, or disc at the shield. The disc has infinite power, as does the finger laser, so it just eats so much KI, it crashes the server (I dink).
Actually, what causes the shield to crash the server is when someone tries to absorb an energy attack that is just too powerful for them, or they don't have enough ki to spare to absorb it. That is what causes the shield to crash the server.

On Topic: I think it's a good idea for you to gain ki from other players, because if someone is using the shield, use a disc or finger laser or something. OR you can shoot a strong blast beside the shield, causing it to explode without being absorbed, and damaging the player using the shield. I do it all the time.:]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom