Read Here

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
Hey I Was Reading Dev jorunals And Saw Dartooth aura spinning thing (old) and i message board saying to be in 1.2 and all that yadayadayada....And I Started Playing Esf....transformed.....THE AURA SPINS!!!!!!!!!!!!

Question Why Not Just Modify that To Make It Be Turbo and trans and if u want lightning add it (MAKE IT SMALL) just a question nothing more :idea: :idea:

🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Its not the same thing. The new aura is working on 9 way blending which in simple terms means that it kicks ass. If you see the new aura in action it looks great and you wouldn't be saying this. I say just wait and see what they come out with then you can suggest something new if you think something else would be better.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
yeah ... there is a big difference in these auras ... the transformation aura sucks too much performance just by rotating ...
but joe got it to make rotating auras for normal aura, too ... you'll see in next release

Everyone's Favorite Weirdo :D
🌠 Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
well..
heheh.. I got the aura to rotate actually. its just bound to different bones and plays the animation I want. Im trying to come up with something interesing.. btw.. we have more eye candy in this version of ESF. something you can watch and attack while your alone in a game. :D

its something tall and green.. birds may live in it. (obvious answer already) lets just say.. this is more lively than usual :D

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
Ok :) was just wondering asking lol well i've seen the movie its great but the lightning would see to block your vision.......

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom