Metro is off again again

Best answers
Hey guys, well the time has finally come. Im going to college. Its pretty weird I though I would never make it but I did. At 5am tommorrow morning Ill be off to my new home. Im moving to Ft. Lauderdale Florida. I will be attending The Art Instistute of Ft. Lauderdale. And what major you might ask? Well at the moment I'll be going for Video Game art and Design. I'm not leaving ESF but I will be gone for a little while until I get my new home organized and a internet connection. (I hope I dont have to go back to 56k :cry: ) So I want all you gamers to have fun but Be safe. Ill be back soon.
~Metro-tek/TCiccarelli

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Daaamn, METRO! DON'T GOOO!!!

Good luck, yo. I hope you have a good time, and make sure you meet MANY girls. ;)

Hope to see you soon.

Fumoffu!
Retired Forum Staff
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
College life will be pretty different as you would know. ^_^ I'm sure you've had enough lectures on what to do, so just go and have fun. As long as you enjoy your course, there's no reason to your not ending up in success. And with a course like that related to gaming, heh.. :yes:

Have fun, Tek - and don't be gone too long. ;)

The Sinister Minister
Retired Forum Staff
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Take care, Metro. I am sure you will more than excel in your choice of courses. Good luck with all your endeavours. I hope that things work out as quickly (and painlessly) as possible with your living and internet arrangements. ;)

Best answers
Have fun, study hard, find time for drinking/sex0r, and be sure to FINISH MY DAMN GAME!!!

:devgrin:

Eon

TeeHee
Banned
Best answers
Take it easy, don't party too hard ;)

Strike that, party your ass off ;)

Best answers
The Art Institute of Philidelpha blew ass. the teachers there were incompitent and very unhelpful mostly all the time. I hope your time there isnt the same as mine was.

Best answers
make sure you save some hoes for me to pimp son... but you can pimp da rest... just give me some.. :]

Best answers
c ya, have fun, n dont neglect ya assignments or you'll be doing summer courses like i am going to have to *shiver*

Retired
Best answers
yeah good luck m8, hope you come back soon. and I will pray that you wont fall back to the stoneage that is called 56k ;)

The Duke of Juke
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Hey man, have a great time, but watch out for all those old people, they have this obscene habit of hitting you with their canes...

take care!

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
/me puts metro's fading voice into a jar and saves for later.

ack, have fun, gaming related courses rule, its fun, so you shouldnt have much problem passing, well, lets hope you get noticed by some gaming buisness ^_^

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
The Art Institute of Fort Lauderdale, eh? They're part of my chain of schools (I went to the Art Institute of New England). You're in for a treat; if it's like my college was, it'll be a fun place with lots of interesting and unique people, and you'll learn a hella ****load too.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom