Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I'm a lolly-gagger, I don't know

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
How do I add ESF to steam??? Are you telling me my life is over, I MUST PLAY ESF!!

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Anytime! :smile:
Feel free to ask questions, but remember to read the stickies and use the search function. Because most of the problems people have, have already been answered on these forums. Remember that one.

Good luck with everything. :)

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
I'm confused, how do I JOIN a server, must I join manually? What would Goku do in a situation like this? He would prolly fly down to valve and kick the crap outta those retarded developers...

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
Help me Stix, I'm like hella confuse here. I have no idea what to do, how do I join a server. Do I type the IP and it'll bring me to it or what?

Eon

TeeHee
Banned
Best answers
You can use steam, but theres not many servers on steam, just run ESF(WON is still up), set your filter to 'are running game'
and then click 'update' and some servers should show up for you to join.:D

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
I know, I just want to add ESF to Steam so I know how before those retards at valve or whoever is shutting down WON, I just want to know as a worst case scenario.

Best answers
to add esf to steam just copy ur esf folder to steamapps/email/half-life/
>.<

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Like I said before, read what's in here: http://forum.esforces.com/showthread.php?t=31176
Everything there is provided for you. Click the links in the first post, it should tell you how to add ESF to Steam.

If you follow everything in there, you should be fine. If you have further Steam related problems, feel free to post in that thread. Since... that's what it's for. :rolleyes:

*Closed*

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom