I need help... again

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
Okay, sorry for creating a new thread but I need help. I can't join a server. there aren't any servers popping up, and why cant I move or shoot or anything?

✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
maybe your controls were reset??

i find it easier to filter my searches, that way i dont search for servers from a different mod.

if you can't move or shoot anything, you could have connection problems, which basically depends on the server, that could be the reason why u can't move or shoot anything

other than that, the only other thing i could think off, would be your connection slowing down by other servers.,.,.,.

Best answers
You can try using GameTiger or The-All-Seeing-Eye for the server problem, I used that, and worked like a charm. And the no shooting/moving problem, could indeed be of a connection problem like Jayster said.

Best answers
Or maybe you need to set up the filter the right way. Have only "Servers are running the game..." box checked, and then make the drop down box next to it say "ESF". Then press OK, and press update.

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
Thx, though it definately isn't connection probs, I'm running on a T1... Plus I can still see everyone moving so I'm guessing I have to bind the keys ALL OVER AGAIN... But thank you all, Tis good to know ppl care for others in this world of DBZ

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom