Transformation ideas

Best answers
I just thought about this the other day; instead of the usual transform-when-you-have-enough-power system, I came up with something new.

To transform, you need to reach the usual power level AND fulfill certain criteria. Like maybe:
  • SSJ: To transform you need to have low health (remember Goku's speech about power coming in response to a need, not a desire?)
  • Buu: Turn someone into candy and eat him/her
  • Cell: Absorb someone (absorbing attack should have to be added for this to work; or the ability to do this when you reach the sufficient power level)
  • Frieza: Same as SSJ

Also, the time it takes to transform depends on how many times you transformed before; for example, the first time takes 20 seconds, the second time 19, the third time 18 etc.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
frieza can transform whenever he wishes, he uses his first form to 'conserve energy'.

the low health thing for a first time ssj might be a good idea, but vegeta gohan goten and trunks (both future and present) transformed while in perfect health.

Best answers
thats not completely true; vegeta first became ssj when he was badly hurt after blowing up the meteor

and frieza prolly didn't transform by chance the first time ever (i'm talking WAY before dbz started)

as for ssj:
any other suggestions? i was thinking somewhere in the lines of having to perform a feat that forces you to summon up your "dormant powers"

Best answers
ssj its not about health its about anger!! so i think its not a good idea at all!

Best answers
to my opinion its a stuped idea=\.
becuz if u wanna be a ssj u need to get hurt by someone else?
its not make any sense,u need to be as strong as u can(PL and Healt should be as high as u can).
so what im saying is u need to be storng not to get hurt becuz u wanna be a SSJ.

-------------------

Me And Only /\/\e

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
your idea of ssj arising from a need is only applicable to goku. vegeta had no 'need' to go ssj. in the american dub it was said that he no longer cared about becoming stronger than goku, and poof he transformed.

nothing but speculation can be said about frieza, it was never in the series.

i think the way you ascend in game at the moment is perfectly fine.

Best answers
Vegita went Super Saiya-jin because of his need to be better than Kakarotto
Gohan went Super Saiya-jin because of his need to no longer look like a weak fighter and to prove himself to Gokou
Goten?
Trunks?
Future Trunks Goes Super Saiya-jin because of his need for vengeance.(to avenge Future Gohan who has a vast impact upon Future Trunks)

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Pain said:
vegeta had no 'need' to go ssj. in the american dub it was said that he no longer cared about becoming stronger than goku, and poof he transformed.
vegeta gave up trying, therefore his 'need' was gone. only then did he attain super saiyan.
gohan went super saiyan because he imagined frieza killing his friends and etc, it was not a real 'need' because it wasnt actualy happening.
future trunks went super because of intense sadness upon seeing gohans dead body. this isnt word for word but i think it went something like this. (american dub)
"gohan.... oh gosh no. its not fair!! why did you go alone!! gohan!! GOHAN!!! rrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrraaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!! *smashes ground*"

his life was not in jeapordy and his friend was already dead, where is the need.

the only one that had a need was goku, krillen died and the rest of his friends were still in jeapordy.

Best answers
Pain said:
vegeta gave up trying, therefore his 'need' was gone. only then did he attain super saiyan.
gohan went super saiyan because he imagined frieza killing his friends and etc, it was not a real 'need' because it wasnt actualy happening.
future trunks went super because of intense sadness upon seeing gohans dead body. this isnt word for word but i think it went something like this. (american dub)
"gohan.... oh gosh no. its not fair!! why did you go alone!! gohan!! GOHAN!!! rrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrraaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!! *smashes ground*"

his life was not in jeapordy and his friend was already dead, where is the need.

the only one that had a need was goku, krillen died and the rest of his friends were still in jeapordy.
A bit odd that it shows flashbacks of the Saiya-jin Saga when Gohan Ran from Nappa, in the Freezer Saga when He Loses to Recoom and his inability to save his friends against Freezer. And then he says in my version I cannot be so weak I cannot depend too much on others and then transforms. That is why i suggested such.

right before Vegita Transforms he realized he could not beat Gokou in his tarnished state and then transformed.

Best answers
Not a bad idea ... but I tend to like the way it is now ... its more balanced ... I mean Cell is gona have a hard time to trans even after getting PL :\

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
exactly it needs to be balanced

which is why the transform system is like is now instead of having like some rage bar or something like that

Best answers
Interesting idea, definitely, and i WANT to agree with it, but i just dont think that sort of system could be well applied to a game like esf

Best answers
hmmm... i see. so maybe it won't be added for ssj and/or frieza; maybe just for cell and buu. for buu you could add absorbing someone instead of turning someone into candy and eating him/her.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
By getting SSJ you dont need low health but rage....

-Goku enraged cuz krillin died
-Vegeta Enraged cuz he couldnt become ssj and he couldnt surpass Goku
-Gohan enraged cuz he tought he letted everyone down
-Trunks enraged cuz old gohan died

see? so i would make it:

SSJ: seeing some ppl in your team die sometime and filling up an anger bar

Buu: eating some cookies and all (not just one)

Krillin: same as SSJ

Frieza: normaly get enough power, or low health

But as hibiki said i dont think this is balanced either

***EDIT***

Ow btw frieza didnt attain his transforms, he just needed them to store his power

Best answers
I'm not sure if this is correct, but I remember Vegita training on a meteor, and he shot a beam and it was blowing up. So Vegita transformed beacause of a need (to get to his spaceship to survive, and withstand the blast)

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
no, he blew up the meteor and got hurt, and exauhsted (sp?)

he then realized he would never surpass goku in power, and BAM transformed. he destroyed the meteor before he transformed so theres no need there.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom