Beams don't always go boom.......

Best answers
In the show when someone uses a beam attack it doesn't always make a huge blast radius. Sometimes it is annoying becuse I would like to be able to sneak up on someone and unload a fully charged attack without the risk of getting burned by its blast radius. There should be an option whether u want it to go through your opponent or blow up when it hits them. EXP: When Goku does intant tranmission+Kamehameha and in the Brolly movie where Goku does Kamehameha at point blank range towards Brolly. Those attacks went through their target.

Best answers
I agree. They should give beam attacks (energy beam, Kame Hame Ha, Galit gun and masenko) a second function. You press right mouse button and the beam doesn't explode.

Best answers
Hybrid said:
the only reason you want this in is to make beam spamming easyer.
You should respect peoples suggestions Hybrid just as you would want people to respect yours. You dont know what he wants it for. maybe he just wants it cause he likes it. Your not him, so dont try to pretend you know his mind. i hate people like you who act like a jerk to others just because they dont agree with an idea

Oh yah, and by the way. learn to spell. its EASIER. not Easyer

Best answers
i guess its just people fireing beams all the time.. and maby if you will be able to fire a fully charged kame right in front of your opponent.. but i like the idea.. and its not like its not hard to dodge a beam.. i like the idea

Best answers
i think some beams like sbc should go trouth ur anamy and not to explod and it will explode when hit a wall

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Yazuken said:
You should respect peoples suggestions Hybrid just as you would want people to respect yours. You dont know what he wants it for. maybe he just wants it cause he likes it. Your not him, so dont try to pretend you know his mind. i hate people like you who act like a jerk to others just because they dont agree with an idea

completely spam ... isn't it ???
before flaming him I would have looked at my own post ... I don't see even two ","s or " ' "s ... and "your" <> "you're"

[topic]
I really have to agree Hybrid ...
it would unbalance the game ... because if you're swooping a charging enemy ... he could kill ya without selfdamage ... This suggestion ONLY suggests to disable selfdamage if you're shooting at a close enemy ... and I don't like this

Best answers
How the Hell shuld beam spamming be easier without explosion radius ? I thought this was sence of it ~ shooting a beam blind around , BOOM - explosion ... 3 ppl death ... so how to beamspam without explosion radius ?
And hey ... i always used beam in front of enemy´s , combined with teleport ~ worxx , so i think it wont change the game much ... but beaming in front of someone would be easier ... i dont like this "this is no skill" "this is unbalanced" people very much ~ u never played with such a system so how could u know ?

Best answers
U right Bones...
NoBody can judge a game who he never played be4!
but i think this idea is good idea...
but again i cant tell unless i play the game.

Best answers
yeah i agree with suggestion
mb if u hold primary fire, it doesnt blow up if it hits a person - seeing that secondary fire makes it blow up

Best answers
i think if u hold the primary it wont explode if u dont hold any button it will be normal and if u hit secondary it will blow up

but to go throw someone it should be with powerstrugle dont u think so??

sub

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Off topic:

My post was'nt ment to be a flame. Sorry if I misjudged him, but he has 7 posts, and its most likely that he is indeed a beam spammer. That was just a guess, forgive me if im wrong. Btw, you say I act like a jerk because I don't agree with his idea. Well, you only brought up my spelling errors while there were other spelling errors in the thread. Why would you do that? Could it be because you don't agree with me? (and as Nretep said you have many spelling errors in your post so please dont flame me by saying learn to spell when you have spelling errors too.)

On topic:
Sorry for going off topic there, just really wanted to say that. Anyway, it would be easier to beam spam with a blast radius, but if your powerlevel is too high, you might kill yourself. If this was implemented, the risk of you killing yourself would be eleminated making the game unballenced.

EDIT: lol thx raiden

Best answers
Quote:

My post was'nt ment to be a flame. Sorry if I misjudged him, but he has 7 posts, and its most likely that he is indeed a beam spammer.

Hey Hybrid, how the hell does 7 posts mean I am a beam spammer? Have you ever played me? In my opinion putting up a lot of posts means your really into a game? Please give me an explanation, or can you recall a time that you have played me?

[on topic]

there are many ways to tweak how the beams work in esf from how much power they take up how long they take to charge, when you can use them, you power level to use them. I say just tweak one of those areas and you wouldn't risk unbalancing the game.

The Duke of Juke
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Tell you guys what. The few of you having off topic discussion can continue it through PM rather than this topic, so we can get some posts that are fully on topic. I like my suggestion alot.

I'm not sure whether or not I like this suggestion. While it seems nice to get rid of the explosions for the burning through effect, how would that be possible with the turning beams? And there's no way it would be fun to play ESF without being able to aim your beams.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom