That Melee is Garbage...

Best answers
What the **** are you guys doing to this game? This game just turned into a stand still... How is there any fun in a lame ass stand still fighting system like this. Why the delays in fighting.. Who wants to play a freeze every 10 second game. I like it the way it is right now. This is going to be retarded having noobs just come at you and do this crap. Get a clue and take the opinions of everyone before you guys decide to butcher this game into the ground...

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
Nabore said:
What the **** are you guys doing to this game? This game just turned into a stand still... How is there any fun in a lame ass stand still fighting system like this. Why the delays in fighting.. Who wants to play a freeze every 10 second game. I like it the way it is right now. This is going to be retarded having noobs just come at you and do this crap. Get a clue and take the opinions of everyone before you guys decide to butcher this game into the ground...

WTH IS YOUR PROBLEM YOU F*** EVERYONE LOVES IT BUT YOU SO WHY TRY TO FREAKING COMPLAIN IT'S GONNA BE BETTER THAN YOU CAN IMAGINE AND GUESS WHAT.............WORK IN PROGRESS!!!!!!!!!!! IT COULD CHANGE MORON!

Best answers
JoeJustJoe said:
WTH IS YOUR PROBLEM YOU F*** EVERYONE LOVES IT BUT YOU SO WHY TRY TO FREAKING COMPLAIN IT'S GONNA BE BETTER THAN YOU CAN IMAGINE AND GUESS WHAT.............WORK IN PROGRESS!!!!!!!!!!! IT COULD CHANGE MORON!
Excuse me nub step aside, only gosu's can chat under my threads. Please ESF team as much as you want this game to expand, look at the views of the people who are actually very good at this game and will quit if this becomes.

Best answers
Agreed. You had our opinions, a redundant amount of times, and this is still the result. The game, as it is now, is fast-paced and intense. The throw is cool, but this whole input system is retarded. There should be real-time punching and blocking, not this before-hand nonsense. I doubt you've figured out how to fix HOWing either... newbs will just tap the swoop button and get a small little swoop with full ki and bang. I'm disgusted.

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
Nabore said:
Excuse me nub step aside, only gosu's can chat under my threads. Please ESF team as much as you want this game to expand, look at the views of the people who are actually very good at this game and will quit if this becomes.

YOU D** F***** WTF IS YOUR D*** PROBLEM GUESS WHAT YOU *** A** "NUB" (Only Noobs Say Nub And Tell People Their Wrong TO Look Good Idiot) OMFG I CAN'T STAND YOU!

**Edit**

IF YOU DON'T LIKE IT DON'T PLAY!!!!!!!!!!!!

Best answers
you cant say stop makin it cus i dont like it even if u are good,ur not a programmer, ur not a mapper,coder etc so it isnt realy up to yo so quit if you want its your loss

Best answers
rikku-boy said:
you cant say stop makin it cus i dont like it even if u are good,ur not a programmer, ur not a mapper,coder etc so it isnt realy up to yo so quit if you want its your loss
I can give ideas that are very helpful to this game if they were to take the time to ask me. I may not be a programmer but look at this ****. My d i c k can make a better melee system. This is hands down absurd and has to be changed before release. Sorry team you made a good game but this is not acceptable.

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
Nabore said:
I can give ideas that are very helpful to this game if they were to take the time to ask me. I may not be a programmer but look at this ****. My d i c k can make a better melee system. This is hands down absurd and has to be changed before release. Sorry team you made a good game but this is not acceptable.

One Person Is Not Important Nun The Less 2 It Takes A Group Is You Can Get Like 1/10 of the people here to agree with u ur in ur dream world

Best answers
JUST SHUT UP AAAAAHHHHHHHH*hold head and turns ssj* SHUT UP UR D I C K is good for nothing

Best answers
JoeJustJoe said:
One Person Is Not Important Nun The Less 2 It Takes A Group Is You Can Get Like 1/10 of the people here to agree with u ur in ur dream world
Ok I gurantee i can get at least 20 people to sign off on this Thread and agree with me, wanna see?

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
if anything this new melee system will confuse more noobs seeing as how it is more complex than the current one.

i agree that it may be a bit slower paced but id like to see what the team has in store for us, im sure there are a few more suprises.

plus it looks pretty good, and you never know maybe when you actualy play with it it will be a lot of fun. who knows!

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
go on, make a 100% even meelee system that is fun and easy to play with by yourself under the damm HALF LIFE 1 ENGINE!

if this is was hl2, i could see better, buuut, it isnt, this is an updated quake 2 engine, whitch limits its possiblities.

and one more thing, i dont care about you, your as good as a n00b to me, you dont do anything, your not helpful, This is not helpful. if you made a thread full of ideas, then you are being useful, this mearly points out you are just rude and plain suck, i pity you.

Best answers
in fact no*turns back to saya-jin im not bothered what you think but its gonna rock any ways

Best answers
Escuse me Nub, first off ill swing you around in melee worse than Tonya Harding on the ice. Secondly I am being productive, telling them to change it or "numerous" people will stop playing this game. Is that what they want? Sacrificing Good players for noob friendly satisfaction?

Best answers
if u were going to awing him about ur gonna have to use the new melee system thats a load of carbage 2 u so u cant

Best answers
" Under the damn HALF LIFE 1 ENGINE! "

Nuff said.

Besides if any of you have read there will be cvars that will allow you to configure the speed of melee combat. Though, if you make it too fast how in the hell is anyone going to counter the attacks? You'll also be able to configure whether or not you want to use the old bfp with lock on "bee sting" melee. LoL

Best answers
rikku-boy said:
if u were going to awing him about ur gonna have to use the new melee system thats a load of carbage 2 u so u cant
What did i say about these nubbish posts?

Best answers
Nabore is a respected ESF veteran, he is considered one of the best in my opinion. For you people who don't even get around to playing an hour a day to say he sucks is just plain ignorance. We know the game. We are two of the best players out there. I will adapt and become great at whatever melee system is implemented, but all of these changes leave so much room for error and abuse that I am skeptical that it will work at all. Some people, myself included, have grown to love the game as it is now. Adding all this stuff because the programmers have some "final vision" in mind could ruin the game, and that is what this thread's purpose is to state.

Best answers
Can someone from the ESF team please get into this post i want to have an educated conversation with someone who knows the English language.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
pr0 or n00b, he still needs to proove a point, ranting aimlessly about how it sucks dosnt achieve anything.

QUOTE IDEAS

i can respect a person that can give decent ideas, but to rant like this? he is as good as a new guy to me.

but as i said, it is the hl1 engine, you cannot expect a 100% amazing fighting game on a goddam modified quake 2 engine -_-

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom