post your cool combo dem files here :D

Best answers
my 4 hit combo demo
http://www.angelfire.com/pro/kyle69/4hit4.dem
i tryed a 5 and got it but it got corrupted bcause of overwriting it like 5 times before i got it :( o well

Post ur combo demo files here and um isnt there a way to make a movie like the new advanced melee movies i wanna convert my dem files :eek: :)

if the sites down try right click save as if that doesnt work then wait a hour or somthin cause angerfire is teh sux o_O

Hey if anyone got a 6 hit combo freakin show me o_O (the demo fiel)

Edit: to record demo type record demoname in console then type stop when ur done.. to play a demo type playdemo demoname in console..
to play my demo put it in your esf folder start a lan game/internet game
open console type in playdemo 4hit4

2nd edit........Cmon people post anything havin to do with combos..
if that demo doesnt work http://www.angelfire.com/pro/kyle69/somepractice.dem

Best answers
Jayster said:
i dont think anyone else has a cool combo video
or maybe nobody wants to post in reply to a demo that doesnt even work :/

I dl'd it, put it on my hd, go to console play *name of demo*...lalalala, loading up server stuff (from a private server I'm guessing). And...nothing.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
overwriting a demo will not make it corrupted.

if you forgot to press 'stop' it may have gotten corrupted
if you switched maps it may have gotten corrupted.
if you started recording 2 demos at the same time it may have gotten corrupted.

2D/3D Artist
★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
how do i run this demos???
and how can i make one myself???

edit:
oops..
didnt see the first post...

Best answers
Damn i cant play them its just disconnects me and says couldnt continue without model esf_call_arena_bs or something like that!

Best answers
OMG! That demo uses an unofficial map.. of corse it doesn't work :p cause we don't have it :p

Best answers
I d\l it , typed ''playdemo 4hit4'' ,the servers info loads and ... nothing happens , it just stays like that and yes i have that map

Best answers
uhm...here?
and the names whatever...
edit: oops...sry wrong link, I kinda had to go and didnt have time to check it...

Best answers
no u stupid whatavar not that!!!
Where did u dl the map! THE MAPPPPpp!p!p!pp!p!p!p

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Heh, it's hard to find someone that can't do a combo now a day ( even though just the other day I helped about 4 people learn how). ,

Best answers
alot of new people joining phat just the other day i saw like 5 esfn00b servers.. also i got 4 in my server before so..just showing some how it works .. ive helped about 7 people maybe i should just let em figure out for themselves.. hmm? anyway this will help them if they can see the demo combos are still fun to do even tho i have done em for about 4 months so far..especially in a fight with someone who doesnt know how u do it and beg me to know how you do it (happened to me a few day ago) hopefully combos can help SOME new people to do something besides beam.. they make melee more fun for me.. and mastering them is fun to do

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Teach a noob to fight, and he'll side hit.
Let a noob learn to fight on his own, and he'll be a how.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Well, there aren't many players on steam yet, so I've been teaching more than I normally would. Why not though, it only takes around 5 minutes for them to get the general idea. It sucks, becuase i haven't really fought anyone that has given me a challenge in a while, guess most of the good players stayed on WON.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom