Percentage done?

Best answers
Hi! Im a very big fan of the mod, and i kinda look at ur website everyday to see if theres just the smallest update, so the new meelee stuff really got me jumping! Anyway, i was curious about - could u give us any kind of information about like how much is missing and how much is done and how much time do u think the stuff takes? I really dont want to stress u or anything, but im just very curious about it :)

Also i was wondering - and this is probably another stupid question - is it 100 % decided how many transformations therell be in next version? and ehh.. how many is that actually? 1 or 2? Plzzz dont kill the thread, im a noob to ur forums, but i would really like to know these things !

Keep up the great work!

Max

Coder - Harsens sidekick
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
We don't know when we'll release the new version, all I can say is "When it's done"

The next version won't have new transformations, check out the beta 1.2 outline.

Best answers
OKay, well thx for responding :) It could be cool though if the powerlevel increased when going perfect form, so that there would be like 2 goals to archive...!

cya around!

Best answers
I noticed that fixing the frieza & destructo Disks was not on the 1.2 list.. Is that right?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom