THEIF ON THE LOSE!

Best answers
ok well as a lot of you have seen this new member named "thedbzguy" has wanted hosting for his MOD. It is for quake 3 and he wants to release it. well theres 1 problem he has there, HE HAS BEEN STEALING OTHER PEOPLES MODELS LIKE FROM ESF AND PUTTING THEM IN HIS GAME and he told me he does NOT plan to give credits, or even get permission to use them...from what i know right now he is using 2 of neds models (vegetto and goku) so if u ever find his mod out anywhere i just wanted to warn the modellers so they can keep an eye out and get this lil kid before he pushes one of the modelers to far :p

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
Err ok, thanks for sharing?

Moving with Sonic Speed
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
This belongs in the modeling section or in off topic. We appreciate your concern, though I don't see any evidence in your post about any of this. Care to give us a link to this mod?

And Mugen, no thanks for that, it was just spam.

Best answers
There's really nothing you can do.... Sure you can scold him straight in the ground, but do you think he really cares? If he actually says that he's not gonna give anyone credit, then I doubt he will listen if you tell him not to do that. Unfortunately these jerks will always exist =(

[Edit] About the evidence thing, that's true too, show us pics!![/Edit]

Best answers
Does this guy even have a team ... I mean you cant just go "allright im gonna make a mod" and expect to really finish it ...

Best answers
EvilFury said:
There's really nothing you can do.... Sure you can scold him straight in the ground, but do you think he really cares? If he actually says that he's not gonna give anyone credit, then I doubt he will listen if you tell him not to do that. Unfortunately these jerks will always exist =(

[Edit] About the evidence thing, that's true too, show us pics!![/Edit]
Threaten to sue him lol a lil kid like him would fold in a min

Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
The real question is: <TABLE style=filter:glow(color=red, strength=#+140)>WHO CARES?</TABLE>

Coder - Harsens sidekick
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
This post isn't really getting anywhere, closed...

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom