Swooping in b1.2

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Swooping
-Selectable move.
-Once selected, you may be able to swoop with the following buttons:
W, A, S, D
(When you press W, you begin to swoop forward.)
-The swoop may become faster if turn TURBO on. (Turbo may also be turned on while swooping.)
-Having turbo on of course will drain a lot more KI then a regular swoop.

:notice: W will be the most used of all, because it will be the common forward swoop while maneuvering yourself with the mouse. BUT, you may also use the A and D, witch is more of a strafe swoop. (Used for dodging.) And then of course, there is the S swoop, witch is backwards swooping. (Moving away from an explosion, or opponent.)

---------------------------

I had this in the "Official b1.2 Suggestions" thread, but it got closed and I never really got any feeback from it. Sooo... what do you guys think? :scared:

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
as long as it isnt a charging swoop..... but how would u hit the guy, unless of course the autopunching thing is goin on.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Auto-Punching, of course. But if simplmelee is on, simply hold right click. :rolleyes:

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
http://forum.esforces.com/showthread.php?t=32213 <-- hm ... sounds equal for me

I don't think it would be that good it you could swoop all the time ... swoop is a really fast moving ... and it would be useless when you can do it all the time ...

swooping in other directions ... I don't like it because you would crush into next wall (without damage) ... and this doesn't really happen in DBZ

just wait for the next release and suggest then (I should add this sentence into every melee suggestion thread)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom